Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - October 2nd, Monday

Good afternoon shopping friends.  I thought about griping about work for a few sentences then thought about the shooting victims in Las Vegas.  Shaking my head - I don't know what is wrong with people.

Because this thread is in the fashion forum...  I have no interest in the GILI TSV bag.  About the smallest I'll go in a bag is this PN bag I bought earlier this year.

Image result for patricia nash avellino bag metallic paisley

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - October 2nd, Monday

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Bernie, thank you for starting us today, I do like the purse you posted.  I think what happened in Las Vegas is a shame.  I feel so bad for all of those affected by the shooting, you wonder what makes people tick.    Hope your feeling okay today, how are the ribs feeling?

We ended up having a beautiful day here. I need to get moving on my decluttering again, I was walking around in the house and it feel cluttered.  I need to find a couple episodes of Hoarders to watch, that always gets me inspired.

I need to get moving, the dog is staring at me.  

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I love that bag.  It has such beautiful colors.  It is another beautiful 70's day.  The Las Vegas shooting is terrible.  You can gripe about work any time. 

Susan, I saw The Hoarder's show once.  That was enough.  It is amazing what people keep.  I am not a very sentimental person.  I have a few very nice wooden things that my Grandpa made for my mom, but I know that our dc won't want our things, so I declutter often.

I got up early & did my walk before it was too hot to my liking.  Monday's are rest up day for me.

Our annual firemen's breakfast was very good yesterday.

My DH is fixing himself burgers for supper & I have an acorn squash in the oven. I am on a mild diet because I see my GP on Wednesday. I am still wrestling with hives & my BP.  She took me off of one Med & I tried another one & still got hives.

The leaves are falling like crazy.  My DH was mowing & leaf blowing this morning.  We need rain, but we might get some starting tomorrow night.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening!  I like your purse, Bernie, and I agree with you about the TSV.  Just too small for me.  I'm very sad and upset about what happened in Las Vegas.  Feel free to gripe about work or anything else here.  Sometimes it helps to let off steam.

Hi Susan.  I need to declutter all the time.  I have seen Hoarders a couple of times, and it is pretty sickening.  Enjoy your beautiful day.  It is hot here again, with no real chance of rain.  But, it wasn't too hot when I took my walk this morning.

Sorry it was hot on your walk, twinny.  Good luck with your medication.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  I had my strong bones class this morning, and I went to the eye doctor earlier this afternoon.  I will be getting new glasses, and she wants me to have more testing to determine if I'm getting glaucoma.  Hopefully not, but I do want to make sure.

Leaving to visit DH now.  Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. I do like small bags when carryimg the bare essentials. I like your bag and like bigger bags if they organize well, but don't like them so big that you can carry the "kitchen sink" in them. I have several small crossbody bags as well as medium sized ones so I won''t be ordering the TSV.

I work every day this week but each day promises at this point to be some off the easier ones. That is good as I'm not feeling the best right now. I'll be going to bed early as a result.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.