Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - October 19th, Thursday

Hello all - thanks to one of my forum friends over there in the Handbags, I was alerted to a dramatic price drop in the Kaley bag that I just bought a month ago.  Called the Q this morning and received an $88 credit Woman Very Happy

It's a nice day here, currently 67 degrees with sunshine.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - October 19th, Thursday

Good Morning/Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Great news about getting the handbag credit.  Sorry yesterday was not the best at work, and you had issues with the car dealer.  Today will no doubt be better starting with the credit.

It is another hot day here, but they are saying our highs on the weekend may only be in the 80's.  It was fairly warm on my walk this morning, but not bad.

DH's son is so very quiet I feel I almost have to pry every word out, but he is a very nice man. He seemed to enjoy dinner last night.   I was concerned that he would get up while I was walking, but he slept very well.  I will be going to the gym this morning, and I'll drop him off at DH's facility on the way.  He may walk back here when DH is sleeping, assuming they put him in bed after lunch.  

I have my caregivers meeting this afternoon, and then I'll visit DH.  Hopefully, the hospice nurse will be there as well.  He ate a little better at dinner yesterday, and he was smiling.

Waves to all of our posters and readers, and have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, how nice to get a great refund.  It is another beautiful sunny 68° day with upper 70's for tomorrow & Saturday.  Average highs are 58°.

I just finished my last window.  Now I hope that they don't get rained on.

Yesterday was busy with window washing, laundry & fall cleaning the basement.  Some friends came in the afternoon just when I needed a rest & my DH was at the dentist.  Just some drilling on his bridge & $100 & he is good to go.

I have been enjoying my moped, hot tub & a daily walk.

Marijane, did you hear me cheering last night?  I think that the Yank's need one more win.

I am excited about going on vacation next Monday.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Linda L, I am glad that your DH's son arrived safely.  I find it difficult to have to pry word's out of somebody.  Our sil isn't as quiet as he used to be.  I think having 3 DC & participating in lots of their activities brought him out of his shell.  

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies, Hope all goes well today, doing some house chores today,

Image result for good afternoon ladies images