Valued Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time Monday

Rosa: I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't remember when I've posted here last, so I'm not sure you'll remember me. May God send you much peace and healing. pinky

Respected Contributor

Oh Rosa, I am so so very sorry and very sad with you. Crying with you and hoping that you are surrounded by loved ones who will take good care of you. Sending love and prayers your way, knowing they are so inadaquate to convey how I feel. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Rosa, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I have been following you for a little while & have been praying for God's will for you & your DH. I know it is hard now, but he is in a better place with no more pain. I lost a very close friend two weeks ago. I know she is with the Lord, but I still miss her terribly. The last 12 years she has been with me every step of the way with my disorder. We are very close to her DH, so that is a comfort to me. My prayers are with you & your family. Take good care of yourself.

Kittyfan, we had 60's all last week & today it is snowing & in the single digits. No accumulation, but a few hours north of us got 4-6" of snow yesterday. We might see 50's by Easter.

LL, 80's sounds nice to us right now. My DH took his daily walk today & slipped & fell in the mud. He didn't hurt anything, but did make a muddy mess on his jacket. How he didn't get his pants muddy I have no idea.

RC, DH & I plan to buy a new Crossover probably in Sept. after we are done with our traveling for the season. He is looking already. I think it is the fun of the chase. I hope you get what you are looking for. Your new living plan sounds quite interesting too.

Jean, I hope your procedure went well today too.

Nothing exciting going on around here today either. We took my mom to the dentist in a nearby town this afternoon. The wind was terrible & it actually feels like January here today. Tomorrow I am having lunch out with some gals I used to work with. We haven't gotten together since Christmas, so we have lots to catch up on.

Trusted Contributor

Rosa - I am so sorry for your loss, please take care of yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

Rosa -- I am stunned and so very sad about your DH's passing. You and your DH have been in my prayers for quite a while, and I will continue to pray for you. It just doesn't seem possible, I'm so very sorry.

Respected Contributor

Rosa..I post with linda l on another thread but was aware of journal dh's kidney issues. My prayers to you and your family. I will add you to the prayer chain at my church.
Contributor

Rosa, I am so sorry for your loss!!! Like everyone else I wish I could just give you a hug!! Praying for you and your family!!!

Regular Contributor

Rosa...I am so very sorry for your loss. Such sad news, praying for you and your family at this very difficult time. As I type through my tears, I am sending hugs your way!!!

Contributor

Rosa so sorry for your loss.Will be praying for you.
Respected Contributor

Rosa, I post on another thread with Linda L. I am so sorry for your loss.