Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Monday, October 17th

spix
Trusted Contributor
spix

‎10-17-2016 04:19 PM

Afternoon Lovlies, sure is warm today 81 right now, even my garden is confused, but Sadie sure is loving it, laying out sun bathing, her favorite past time.

Did make some stuffed artichokes, they're cooking now, we'll nibble on them later when DD gets here, she'll cut the grass for me then I'll put some steaks on the grill in payment.

Of course as usual all of your post's make me happy, love to start my day with all of you, for those that have issues, you are in my prayers every evening

Take Care & keep posting

@spix

Here is your post for today. 

My apologies to everyone.  I was the one who posted on the wrong page. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

spix
Trusted Contributor
spix

‎10-17-2016 04:19 PM

Afternoon Lovlies, sure is warm today 81 right now, even my garden is confused, but Sadie sure is loving it, laying out sun bathing, her favorite past time.

Did make some stuffed artichokes, they're cooking now, we'll nibble on them later when DD gets here, she'll cut the grass for me then I'll put some steaks on the grill in payment.

Of course as usual all of your post's make me happy, love to start my day with all of you, for those that have issues, you are in my prayers every evening

Take Care & keep posting

@spix

Here is your post for today. 

My apologies to everyone.  I was the one who posted on the wrong page. 

@butterfly123, Thank You my dear, you are a true friend, but honestly I did not know any different, so you were safe :womanwink:

Esteemed Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. By all means, take advantage of the great weather to make the cost per wearing an even greater value for those open toed shooties. I don't blame you for taking advantage of the weather. I hate to give up my sandals, etc. that I wear in good weather.

Linda--I hope your new handbag works out for you. Your competitive nature really got the steps in but as you say sometimes it is good to "compete" against yourself and not others so that you pace yourself appropriately and leave time for other areas. I do hope DH enjoys the pecan pie.

meallen--Interesting graphic but it is wishful thinking for most of us, but it is the thought that counts. Smiley Happy

Twinny--Retirement does have its advantages, including sleeping in and being flexible with your plans. Enjoy the outing tomorrow.

I went to the city today where I got my nails done and then had the physical therapy appointment. The only thing that makes one hour of exercising bearable is the variety of exercises done. Today, they added four of those balance board-based exercises. My back is very sore right now, so I will be getting the heating pad.. They wanted to know if I wanted to stay and have a heating pad applied there, but I just wanted to get home.

I saw the TSV presented before I went to the city. I missed out on it last year and right now, not getting it last year didn't affect me, so I guess I can pass on it this year and believe I am not missing it again.

When I had PT for my ankle injury several years ago & told them how sore my ankle was, she said PT stands for PURE TORTURE.  I have done the balance exercises, but my balance will never be good.