Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, Oct 7th)

Hello there shopping friends, 

The sun finally came out so I mowed the grass in the front yard.  I'm taking a lunch break right now (bagel and cream cheese) and will be mowing the back yard shortly.

That's my excitement for the day Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, Oct 7th)

Hi Bernie. Sounds like you have been busy. We visited two islands by private boat, saw lovely gardens and historic villas, had a special lunch, etc. Our weather was great. Still having internet connection issues.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,

Linda
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Mowing all that lawn has got to be exhausting. I do hope yoiu have found a great way to relax afterwards, such as a JCP sale! Smiley Happy

Linda--It sounds as if you are having a lovely trip with great memories being made. It is great that the weather is cooperating to enhance the trip.

I worked today and enjoyed the classes very much. I'll have the same classes the next two days. I'm not as tired as I am when being lazy at home as it is energizing being with the students. I'm watching the  Belle by Kim Gravel show now. I have two pair of crops from her line I ordered in early Spring that worked very well.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Linda @LindaLatte   Your trip sounds like it is absolutely fabulous.  I'm glad that you are having such a great time.

Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat   I'm glad you enjoyed class today and find it energizing.