Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Monday, November 28th

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Please join us anytime, Leeny.

It was pretty cool/cold here this morning, and I didn't rush to take my walk.  Long story short, by the time I got back from my longish walk, I was running late.  I did take advantage of a Cyber Monday sale from Lands End.  A very practical sweatshirt that I have been eyeing.  Also donated to a couple of charities, and did some grocery shopping.  Can't say that I'm off to a good start this week, but.....

The window over DD's kitchen sink was stuck open (long story), and it was down to the 20's last night.  Fortunately, a handyman was able to get it down, but that was not an inexpensive visit.  Youngest DGS was due back to college yesterday, and she said she had a miserable drive both ways (4 hours down and 4 1/2 hours back for a drive that is usually 2 1/2 hours each way).  She came home to DGD crying over burning part of dinner and then getting the window stuck.  At least they had a good time with youngest DGS.

DH was doing quite well when I visited him earlier, and I'm leaving soon to feed him dinner.  But, one of the ladies was completely out of control.  Among other things, she took two of DH's shirts into the bathroom and was putting them into the sink.  I rescued them, but yikes!  The caregivers were having quite a time with her, and she hit one in the face.  Hope things are improved when I go back.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda