Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Monday, November 28th

Hello everyone, how are you holding up with the Cyber Monday sales?  I did enough shopping for Black Friday and have no desire to buy anything else at this time.

It's raining and dreary outside.  It's been busy at work, so that's helped the day pass :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Monday, November 28th

Boy, I hear you on shopping enough. I am just about all done. Thank Goodness!!  It's so dreay and rainy here in Wisconsin too. I am still trying to recover from Thanksgiving and putting up the tree this past weekend. I need a good rest now for sure.

Honored Contributor

Hi there @Bird mama, and everyone else who joins in.

Have done no Cyber Monday shopping. Browsed a little bit, nothing jumped out at me, lol.

Grey skies here, and windy, but temps are in mid 50's, so that's good.

Have a good day everyone.

Waves......

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Hello @Leeny, welcome to our little group.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Thanks! 

I just was checking any new posts and seen this up first. Try to have a good day even if the weather isn't so great.

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I didn't do any Black Friday shopping except for groceries.  I did buy a paper shredder on Saturday as ours died last week.  No Cyber Monday shopping here either.  A busy day at work is good.

Leeny, it has been rainy & drizzley here in S. WI.  DH & I did manage to hot tub after lunch.

SNICK's, it is in the 40's today.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50's & sunny.

I had a fun day on Saturday.  I looked in the stores downtown, but nothing called my name.  Then looked at what the artisans made at their Christkindl event.  Then DH & I went out of town for the paper shredder.  Went to friends for cards, ate supper out & went to a small hometown Christmas performance which was very good.

Yesterday after church & lunch out I took a 2 hour nap.  I was exhausted with Dr. appointments etc. during the week.

I feel like I am on a deserted island today.  DH took our Subaru to the body shop this morning.  He got a ride back home, but we won't get it back until Wednesday.

We will be mopeding around town tomorrow.  Need to do some errands.

I was productive this morning.  I cleaned out both Pantry's & reorganized everything.

Tomorrow I want to clean the kitchen cupboards & drawers.  

I feel good right now & will be getting my next infusion on Friday morning.

I did put up our new silver medium sized Christmas tree & the 2 smaller matching trees.  Not doing a big one this year.  I plan to finish the decorating this week too.  

Hugs to all of you.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies...Welcome Leeny please you in anytime.  I did do some damage on cyber Monday....my kids give me a list so I  got right to it and shop.

It was sunny but chilly here but we are expecting rain for the next two days.

I have been busybtaking down my fall decos this morning and spent a few hrs putting up Christmas stuff....making a dent but still have lots to go....I think I am getting too old for  all of this!      NOw it's on to making supper....all leftovers.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.     Marijane

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

Image result for after the holiday shopping tips pics

Trusted Contributor

Good one Meallen!!

Respected Contributor

Evening All, Thanx @Bird mama for the start, hope your workday ended well

@Genny1 I also got the Fall put away & did manage to do the dining room up for Christmas

@meallen616 as usual kiddo, perfect graphic

@twinny70 You put me to shame with all your energy

@Snicks1, You also have so much energy, bale it up & send it over

@Leeny Welcome stop by any time, good group here

Seems like many of us have the same weather 50ish, rain, still not bad for this time of year

Today ran out to CVS darn "Extra Bucks" get me most of the time & of course got another one today.  Otherwise did some bill paying, not really, but set it up online so the Dec. payments will be made, I like to know what's in store for the coming month.

One of the carpenters at the airport is retiring the end of this month so got a card & a pack of shredded bills from the Federal Reserve Bank, so he can spend his retirement trying to put together a Million $$ (had this in my stash, only wanted a fun type gift) will be going to a retirement party early next year.

Waves & Hugs to All 

Essie