Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, June 24th)

Hello Ladies.....sorry you were sick all weekend Twinny but glad you are feeling better now.....

Its been a hot,sunny few days here too....getting cloudy now and they are saying thunder storms later tonight into tomorrow.

I think I had read That   You ordered the SG special Linda..I had ordered it too.. the black....I don’t own a black dress, and the  tourquois one too.....I have never had any of her liquid knit items either.  I like them both and also the material...so I am keeping both.  I also picked up the Linea q2 deal the other day.  they are the printed crop pants...so I have been a busy beaver last week.

cute story about your niece and her flowers Bernie...that was some project you and your sister did with the trees hope the rest of it goes smoothly.

Thats about it.........have a nice day,Marijane

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, June 24th)

Glad you like the SG dresses, Marijane.  I ordered and liked the aqua one.  Liquid knit is very nice for travel and easy care.  The fabric in the dress is a bit heavier than the "regular" liquid knit, but I didn't think it was too heavy.  Hope you like the Linea crops.

I ended up working at the hospice office this afternoon, so no housecleaning was accomplished.  Maybe I will do some this evening.