Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, December 5th)

Good morning, today is the day I finish getting Christmas up in the house. I need to make a list and address my Christmas cards and get them in the mail.

It's cloudy and 31 degrees outside of my window. I think we're expecting rain over the next few days.

How are you today?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, December 5th)

Good Morning/Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie. Hope the rest of your decorating and working on your cards goes well.

We had two days and nights of rain here -- not heavy rain, but at least we had some. Has been pretty dreary looking outside, and this morning there was a dense fog warning. The fog should be lifting soon.

Today I have my COVID booster, and I'm hoping the only side effect will be a sore arm. DD will be going to the dentist at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. That was the soonest appointment she could get. Fortunately, she is not suffering pain.

Her car is quite old and having issues often, so she and my SIL decided to look at used cars and found one for a reasonable price. DGD is hoping to get her driver's license soon, so it will be good to have another car for her to drive.

Waves to all of our posters and readers. Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Birdmama---You're way ahead of me on the decorating and cards. I haven't made my list or purchased the stamps. UGH!!! I'm so far behind this year. I still have a few more decorations to put up and then that's going to be it for this year.

It is finally sunny and cold today. YIPPEE!!

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte--We has "surprise" rain for the last two nights but at least the sun came out during the day. Slowly the patio yard is drying.

Good news that your SIL found a car for a reasonable $$. Christmas is suppose to be the month of car bargains but I haven't seen too many in our area. Gas $3.99 gallon.

Honored Contributor

Putting something out there in writing works to keep me honest. I don't go whole hog but I do put sprinkles of Christmas decor all over the house.

I finished that decorating and the tree is assembled in front of the hearth (new location this year). I tested the lights, the ornaments are in boxes on the sofa and I just need to dress the tree.

@FressaI support so many charities, I haven't had to go looking for Christmas cards in years. I suppose I could buy pretty stamps however my cards are going out with Scooby Doo stamps that I stocked up on. I do need to buy three cute kids money cards for the great nieces.

Honored Contributor

I am writing in paragraphs and keep receiving HTML errors which I don't understand because I am entering text in QVC forum's text box. I'm not copying anything over. Just wanted to explain why my posts are so darn crowded.