Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday August 26th)

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us and keeping us updated on Jean.  Sorry you weather is so hot.  We are having wonderful weather (mid 70's and low humidity and and fantastic breeze).  I have all with windows open.  I could keep this weather until next May.

Marijane - Glad you like the TSV Cuddle Dudds.  I was going to order it, but I have way too many jackets and sweaters here and can not justify it.   I don't envy your daughter, that is a little too cool for me right now.

Bernie - Hope you had a good time at your niece's birthday party.

Twinny      - Like you, fall is my favorite time of year ( I wish it lasted as long as winter does).  Hope your infusion goes well.  

2blonde - I find myself not paying attention like I should and bump into walls, doorways, ect.. I have been trying to be more mindful of my surroundings and trying to slow down while doing things.  I do this for awhile and then boom go back to my old ways.  

We were supposed to have our house power washed today, but he guy called and told us his truck was in the shop.  So now we will have it done on Wednesday.  Oh well, this is just a minor problem in the scheme of things.  Off to decide on what is for supper.  Have a good evening everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

2blonde, it's nice to see you post again.  Our home is ranch style with a basement, so I am extra careful not to take a tumble.  One of my classmates just passed away from complications after tripping over her very big dog, falling down the basement steps & landing on her head on the cement.  We have railings and it is all carpeted.

Marijane, we are not planning to go to the East Coast this fall because our ds was home for 5 days in July.  You will have to eat all of the goodies for me.  We have been to every state except for NM, OK & LA.  I would like to go to OK on the way to NM in September.  Then we will have been to 49 states in 49 years.  Our 50th wedding anniversary will be in March of 2020.  My bil and sil are going to NM & the Grand Canyon in September with her brother and sil next month too.  It's unlikely that we will see each other because they live in SE IA & we are in S. WI.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PAlady wrote:

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us and keeping us updated on Jean.  Sorry you weather is so hot.  We are having wonderful weather (mid 70's and low humidity and and fantastic breeze).  I have all with windows open.  I could keep this weather until next May.

Marijane - Glad you like the TSV Cuddle Dudds.  I was going to order it, but I have way too many jackets and sweaters here and can not justify it.   I don't envy your daughter, that is a little too cool for me right now.

Bernie - Hope you had a good time at your niece's birthday party.

Twinny      - Like you, fall is my favorite time of year ( I wish it lasted as long as winter does).  Hope your infusion goes well.  

2blonde - I find myself not paying attention like I should and bump into walls, doorways, ect.. I have been trying to be more mindful of my surroundings and trying to slow down while doing things.  I do this for awhile and then boom go back to my old ways.  

We were supposed to have our house power washed today, but he guy called and told us his truck was in the shop.  So now we will have it done on Wednesday.  Oh well, this is just a minor problem in the scheme of things.  Off to decide on what is for supper.  Have a good evening everyone.

Susan, I will trade June - August with you for 3 more months of winter.  Good luck with having your house power washed.