Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Mon., May 13th)

[ Edited ]

Hello, it's another chilly and rainy day here in my neck of the woods.  Since I'm not that crazy about stifling hot weather I suppose I need to hush Woman Wink and just be grateful.

I was really sorry to read that Doris Day passed away this morning.  I know that she lived a long life and followed her passion of animal rescue after she retired from acting, it's just Doris Day was a "beacon of light in a crazy world" person for me Heart

I was going to donate to the Detroit Audubon Society online this morning until I saw they changed from paypal to something called bloomerang.  I sent a check instead and made quick trip to the post office, lol.

My exciting life Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Mon., May 13th)

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. I think most of us lead an "exciting" life. Never heard of boomerang for a payment service. I think I would send a check also.

I worked today in a special class. I wore my black Denim & Co. beach pants, so it was a comfy day. It was also another rainy day but the sun did try to peak through. I work in the same classroom the next two days.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Mon., May 13th)

I think you were wise to send the check, Bernie.  It is sad to see Doris Day pass.  Another very cool and rainy day here in DC.  Saw a lot of things, and I'm pretty worn out.  

Glad you had a good sub day, Jean.

Sleep well everyone.

Hugs,

Linda