Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Mon., Jan 9th

Hello all, don't have much to talk about, just working :-)

I did recently buy a pair of Easy Spirit Clogs (which I wear like slippers). 

Eliana ClogsLiked them so much when I received them that I ordered another pair in purple and a pair in green. 

Eliana Clogs

I read that Easy Spirit was bought out by another company.  Now I don't care because I have slippers for the next year or so, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Mon., Jan 9th

Good morning/afternoon, and thanks for getting us started.  Glad you found slippers/clogs you like so much.

I need to feed DH now. but I will post later.

Honored Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/JacqueQVC/photos/a.428595337748.230453.80298812748/10154171162032749/?type=3

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry it took a while for me to return.  I am wearing clogs as slippers myself, Bernie. 

I am trying to do a better job of not overbuying make-up, meallen.  But, I can't remember when I waited until it was totally gone before buying new.

This morning I was staffing a booth promoting the "classes".  It was pretty good, and I discovered an error in some of  the web material which was appreciated.  I had done a little walking before I went to the booth and then before I visited DH.  I have to admit getting in my steps has turned into a bit of an obsession.  

DH seemed to be doing pretty well today, but he just wasn't up to our normal walking routine.  The caregiver said he had been okay, so I guess not to worry. 

I have a bookclub meeting this afternoon ("Flight Behavior" is the book), and I will probably visit DH later.  However, he will probably have finished dinner by the time I get there.

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, you have the greatest taste in footwear.  I just love the Easy Spirit clogs.  

It looks like snow & we might get 1/2"  by tomorrow.  Maybe a little more on Wednesday.  It is in the 20's & my walk downtown this morning was nice.  Upper 30's tomorrow.  

I used my new Rowenta steamer this afternoon & it is a keeper.

My DB jacket is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Pork chops, baked potatoes & veggie for dinner.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

meallen, I did run out of my Laura Geller makeup because I was waiting for a 4 piece set  of everything that I used.  I am good to go now.

Linda L, it was good that you found the error.  Your book club selection sounds interesting.  I don't belong to a book club,  but I do read a lot.  

It hasn't snowed for about 4 weeks, but it looks like I am in a snow globe.  They said 1/2", but I think that it will be a wee bit more.  We might get rain tomorrow & that is a lot worse.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. Love the clogs. They look so comfy.

meallen--I try not to buy makeup until replacements are needed as I know my favorites, but sometimes I don't succeed. The last I got was the Laura Geller TSV.

Linda--Getting in the steps is important as are your visits to DH. You need dto keep fit. I do hope DH is doing well when you visit.

Twinny--That Rowenta steamer is great. I'm glad that you found the same result. I hope your DB jacket works well; I know that I love mine.

I worked today and will be in the same classroom the next two days. I got my Amazon shiipment but the Or Paz TSV didn't arrivve. I checked the tracking and saw that it was held up at another transfer point.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Love those clogs!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good evening ladies --

@birdmama   I do love those clogs.  I am a clog person from way back.

@meallen616  I don't know if I'll live long enough to get myself to do that.  I try to keep just the minimum in products, just feel like they all cost too much.

@LindaLatte  Your bookclub sounds like fun.  Hope you enjoyed it.  Hope DH is doing well.

@twinny70  We still have most of the snow we got on Christmas Day.  It's piled up everywhere.  Today, out of the blue, we had a warm wind roll in, that took us up to 50 degrees.  We haven't been out of the 20s in two weeks.  It was a nice surprise, melted much of the snow.  Back down below 20 the rest of the week.Smiley Sad

@KonaKat  I'm waiting on a couple of shipments from the book store.  Spent one of my Christmas gift cards.  Hopefully, later this week.  One will be coming from the USPS, so you never know when that will arrive.

@LTT1  Nice to see you here.

Ladies - have a nice evening, watch those CCsSmiley Frustrated