Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Mon., Jan 27th)

Hello all, I didn't see a thread for today so I thought I'd start one.  I really don't have anything exciting to report Woman Very Happy

It's cloudy and gloomy looking outside and I'm just waiting for orders (home depot, consumer cellular and amazon) to work their way to my front door.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Mon., Jan 27th)

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. It is gloomy here also.

I worked today and got home in time to turn on the Kim Gravel show. I could be tempted. The only thing I am awaiting to arrive is the FitBit the company is replacing at no cost. It transmits the data fine to the app but the screen is dead.

If I don't get called to work tomorrow, I might venture to the city. I'm experiencing some "cabin fever" and need to experience another location.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Bernie - Thank you for starting us today.  I did a few things around the house today, but I have no idea where the day went.  It is also gloomy here, we keep getting some drizzle every now.  I guess I won't complain too much, we could be having much worse weather.

Jean - Hope you had a good day at work.  A day out sounds like a plan.  

Not much going on here today, just did a little cleaning and walked the dog.   I do have things to do here, but I just can not get motivated.

Have a good day everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Our weather is nice -- in the 60's and mostly sunny.  It is going down in the 30's tonight.  

Hope you do have a chance to go to the city tomorrow if you don't work, Jean.

I had my strong bones and Pearl Buck classes this morning/early afternoon, and I leave soon to go to the eye doctor for some more tests, etc.

Yesterday evening, the cable company e-mailed a bill for the same amount as last month (when I had TV as well as internet, etc.)  Fortunately, I was able to speak to a representative today who figured out the problem, and they already sent a revised bill.  That silly bill interfered with me getting to sleep well yesterday.  I had hoped for a positive outcome, but didn't trust the cable company.

The latest is that my DGS' wedding will be on July 4th in Maryland.  I will probably try to go since I'll be back from my trip.  But, I'm not rushing into my decision since things keep changing about the wedding date and place.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda