Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Friday, July 15th)

@PAlady wrote:

Glenda - Thank you for the Birthday Wish!  Went to supper with DH at a restaurant we really like.  Food was good, desert was good (blueberry sorbet with whip topping and fresh fruit around the sorbet. It was REEEEAALLY good!

Have a good evening everyone.

Susan, sounds absolutely delicious to me. We very rarely get dessert anywhere except at home as we are both diabetics, but when we were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary two years later in April/May, we went to a fabulous restaurant somewhere in Louisiana & I ordered 12 giant grilled shrimp and a bowl of Gumbo.  Everybody in the restaurant was given a large complimentary piece of Angel food cake with fresh strawberries and real whipped cream. It was well worth $17.  

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Friday, July 15th)

PALady---Thanks for your thoughts on the siding. I'm stil gettiing a small list together of who to call for quotes and samples. I was hoping we could wait a year since the roff cost was double of what we had planned. Then we had another wind storm that pulled up the edges on a few of the siding strips. UGH!! Now, I want it done so I don't have to worry about more damage,edc. Prices will continue to increase so now I figure sooner is better than later. I saw anoter video to show thetop 8 types and I thiink we're in the middle type. Now to find a color and type and price. I hope to make phone calls on Monday to get  a few quotes. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks again.