Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Friday, August 27th)

Hello, I don't think I see a thread for today Woman Very Happy  I received my yoga pants from JCP today and as usual they were winners.  I initiated a return with Amazon today, this will be my first time.

I ordered cherry flavored compounding syrup (mix with medication) and they sent me mislabled liquid glycerin.  I tried to initiate a return earlier in the week and they said don't bother returning it, we'll resend it.  I mentioned that the UPC label amazon put on the bottle was incorrect. 

Well today I received another bottle of liquid glycerin today and UPS should be picking up the order to take back to Amazon on Monday.

You win some, you lose some.  I created an account with the company that makes the compounding syrup and ordered it directly from them today.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Friday, August 27th)

I posted and then saw your post, Bernie.  I will delete that post, and paste it below.  How frustrating with that Amazon order, Bernie.  Glad you are able to get it directly through the company.  Also glad the yoga pants were winners.

------------------------

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Another hot day here in Arizona with a high of 101 degrees predicted.  Hope the weather is okay where you live.

I spent time this morning trying to figure out when I can get my Prolia shot -- pretty frustrating lack of communication between the specialty pharmacy and my doctor.  Anyway, it seems like I may be getting it next week or the week after.  

My hospice deliveries, etc. went fine, and I made it to the gym around noon.  At least this time one other person was wearing a mask.  The hospice office is requiring temperatures to be taken again which neither my audiologist or eye doctor required last week.  And, my church has decided to go on-line for at least another three weeks since COVID infections have doubled in the past couple of weeks.  Really hope we aren't going to start another series of "lock downs".

Although I like IM pima cotton T-shirts, no TSV for me.  I'm not crazy about the neck, and really don't need more.  I hope any who order them like them very much.  I had ordered the TSV bras for my DD, but they went from delivery next Monday, to advanced order, and then backorder.  Since she had purchased some other clothes, I asked if she would rather I cancel the order and give her the money toward them, and she enthusiastically agreed.  I think that these kind of delays are probably costing the Q some of their business.  

Hope Francis is okay, Bernie and your grocery shopping went well, Fressa.  Also hope you are having a nice day Jean and Susan.

Waves to all of our posters and readers. Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda