Esteemed Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Friday., August 23rd)

Good Morning/Afternoon, Ladies!  We had an unexpected thunderstorm yesterday evening, and it was cooler this morning.  It should "only" make it up to the mid-90's today.  DD said it was very cool and rainy in Maryland.  

I'm back from my exercise and chair yoga classes (one after the other) plus dropping off yet another banana/pineapple bread at the senior lunch program.  I will be going to the grocery store in a little while.  Mostly need produce and dairy.  

I still have not ordered the TSV, but I may well do so.  I saw one review that said it ran small, so I'm thinking of sizing up if I do order.

I don't think we have heard from Jean in the past couple of days, and I'm getting a little worried.  I thought she was working on Monday, Tuesday, and today plus going on a train trip tomorrow.  I certainly hope she is okay. 

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.  I'm getting lonely out here.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Friday., August 23rd)

[ Edited ]

hello Ladies...we had a flood of rain last night..I think it was unexpected because earlier I I had gone out and looked st the stars...then all of a sudden around 9 pm I heard it coming down....it rained a lot during the night and this morning too but now the sun is trying to come out,  I had read we are in for a " fall" weekend,sunny but cool.

I had thought Jean said she was going on the train tour today but could be mistaken.....in any case I hope she is doing well .

Not too much going on here....pizza tonight.    Have a nice day everyone.....Marijane.

Linda I had ordered 2 of the SV and just ordered my regular size....I hope they do not run small...I have found that line runs normal to a little bit oversized.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update on Jean -- I do not know what happened, but she posted a picture on FB of her in a hospital bed with an enormous bruise.  She said she has several other bruises, but this is the largest.  I am not familiar with the names she included, but it is my impression that she was in urgent care and then transported to the hospital.

If she posts more about what happened, I will let you know.

Hope you enjoy the pizza, Marijane.  There are more reviews now -- a couple said the TSV was plenty big and a couple said it was too small. I guess I will try my regular size..

-----------------

Just saw it is Bernie's birthday -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Honored Contributor

Hi Linda @LindaLatte , if you post with Jean on facebook, please let her know I'm holding her in prayer.

Jean @KonaKat   if you see this before Linda gets to you, I'm thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery.

Marijane @Genny1   I thought about the TSV in the SW pattern.  I read some reviews of other items in the 'comfortwear' line of the brand and some reviewers mentioned the fabric was on the clingy side.

When I get cold I need thick and chunky - not clingy Woman Happy

I hope that you new cardigans work out for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Bernie....I hope you had a great Day!!🎂🎂

Honored Contributor

I had a great birthday, thanks for the birthday wishes.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise