Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Friday April 22nd

just a quick check in....best of luck in your estate sale Twinny....I am  sure everything will go fine.....have a great time on your trip next week....Happy b'day to your Dh....As far as the Yankees are going......THEY.  STINK!!!!  WE can't believe how bad they are so early in the season....DH said it's gonna be a long season,!

I hope there is some news soon about your gd's baby arriving Snicks.

Hope everyone has a nice night.....Marijane

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love watching baseball, but since the  Brewer's got rid of all the players that I liked our team STINKS too !!!    Now I will have to root for the Red Sox.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow twinny -- things are going very quickly with you.  It took a lot longer when my Mom passed, and my brother and I were definitely on the same page.  Being able to sell the house so quickly at asking price is amazing.   I thought (as you probably did) your sister would cause problems, not your brother.  Hope that he gets his act together and realizes all you have done for your Mom's house and estate.  Hope that you continue to rest whenever you can, also hope your infusion really helps.  

Nice to see you posting Kelli.  I saw your adventures in Houston -- thank goodness you made it home okay and even had a chance to meet with Kathleen.  Did you feel like burning your clothes by the time you got home?  I know it is an exaggeration, but after a few days in the same clothes (lost suitcase on a trip to England), I sure didn't want to wear those clothes for a while.  Very happy you like your new job so much and congratulations on your race wins -- way to go!

The car needs more work, and I will be taking it in tomorrow.  Not fun at all.  

My friend since third grade wrote to say she has a new grandson, born a couple of days ago.  She has a daughter with two girls and now a son with two boys.  She sent a lovely picture of the family at the hospital.  She and her husband will be leaving tomorrow to see him in person (her son and family live in Connecticut and she lives in Maryland).  

I think DH did pretty well at the club, and I have an appointment to see the other facility next Wednesday.

Sleep well everyone!