Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time, Fri, Feb 3th

Hello everyone and Happy Friday. 

The sun is shining here and many of my co-workers, male and female are decked out in red in honor of the American Heart Association's Wear Red for Women Day.

I guess the comment about me filing a complaint with the Attorney General is just what the HRA administrator needed to get them to reimbursement me in a timely manner - via direct deposit.  Transaction completed yesterday.  It's disappointing to me that they provoked me to the point of wanting to file a complaint - I've come to the conclusion that customer service has gone downhill across all industries.

I'm equally hard on my own company when it comes to customer service.  Health insurance practically costs and arm and a leg and I feel our customers deserve top notch service and straight answers.  I think I am a dying breed here, rofl.

So how is your day going?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time, Fri, Feb 3th

Image result for wear red february 3, 2017 images

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, good for  you in getting your reimbursement after threatening them.  Insurance companies over the years have made me angry more than once when I wasn't in a mood to fight with them.  We now have Aetna & they are wonderful.  It is a beautiful sunny day.  

Yesterday morning early,  I made a big crock pot of chili & then DH & I went to our favorite sports bar for customer appreciation day.  Our fun little band played from 1-4.  A highlight was one of my DH 's classmate played the banjo & ukulele.  I thought about Tip Toe Through the Tulips.  He was in town visiting his ailing mom & had played at her assisted living place the day before.

Nothing exciting today except getting groceries & a new 9x13 pan & replacing the cupcake pan that I got 47 years ago for a shower gift.

Lunch was leftover chilli & dinner is out.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Bird Mama, good for  you in getting your reimbursement after threatening them.  Insurance companies over the years have made me angry more than once when I wasn't in a mood to fight with them.  We now have Aetna & they are wonderful.  It is a beautiful sunny day.  

Yesterday morning early,  I made a big crock pot of chili & then DH & I went to our favorite sports bar for customer appreciation day.  Our fun little band played from 1-4.  A highlight was one of my DH 's classmate played the banjo & ukulele.  I thought about Tip Toe Through the Tulips.  He was in town visiting his ailing mom & had played at her assisted living place the day before.

Nothing exciting today except getting groceries & a new 9x13 pan & replacing the cupcake pan that I got 47 years ago for a shower gift.

Lunch was leftover chilli & dinner is out.

Hugs to all of you.

eta:  I am wearing Red today & the hot tub was great.  Nice graphic meallen too.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Glad you got the reimbursement, but it is a shame that you had to go through such a hassle.  Unfortunately, I think customer service in many industries is going downhill.  I have to admit that I am being more assertive when I think that has happened to me.  

Nice graphic, meallen.  

You always sound busy, twinny.  What fun to be able to hear an old classmate perform.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  I had my "histories of countries in the Middle East" class this morning, and then I raced home to change and go to the gym.  The gym was packed, and I didn't want to wait for one of my "regular" machines.  Not a big deal.  Then, I went to feed DH lunch -- made it on time.  And, he was able to do some walking.  That really pleased me.  I came home for lunch, and the hospice nurse called to say she won't be able to visit until 4:00.  So, I plan to go to the grocery store to pick up some produce after I post.

Have a nice evening everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. Thanks for the reminder about wearing red today.