Esteemed Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Firday, April 5th)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is cloudy here so far, and it was pretty cool on my walk this morning (upper 40's).  It should make it into the 70's later today.  I think we are in for some ups and downs as far as temperature goes -- low 80's tomorrow, upper 80's or 90's on Monday and Tuesday, 80 on Wednesday, and 70's later in the week.  

I have the sofa bed ready for DH's daughter.  I will be picking up at the airport around 1:00 p.m., and taking her back to the airport tomorrow morning.  I think I'll suggest taking a walk in the park and going out to dinner (a Vietnamese place she likes).  

That will be my big excitement for today and tomorrow morning.  What is everyone else doing today?

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Firday, April 5th)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte   thanks for starting us off today.  How exciting that DH's daughter is popping in for a visit. 

Based on the weather when I awoke this morning, I thought for sure that I was in for a day of rain.  It's brightened up a bit outside since then.  I did the grocery shopping first thing this morning.  Getting there around 9 am makes it a quick trip in and out, assuming I stick to my shopping list Woman Happy.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. Enjoy your visit with DH's DD.

Bernie--rain or ot, you always do a great job with your shopping.

I am back home but too tired to post much. We had a great time but it ended too quickly.
**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Linda L, I hope that you have a nice visit and dinner with your dh's dd.  It's always fun to have guests.

Bird Mama, it was cloudy this morning, but it turned sunny with 60's.  We went grocery shopping this morning & It wasn't busy at 11:00.  

Jean, Welcome back home.  

After fixing breakfast, I hung 3 loads of laundry in the basement.   Then the sun came out. It will dry nice in the basement and there was too much to hang up again.

We have  a busy day tomorrow.  At 9:00  we are going to our town's annual Home Show.  My DH wants to buy a few things for the hot tub.  At 11:00 we are going to the MAC to see a yo yo performer.  At 2:00 we are going to a 40th wedding anniversary.  Then at 7:00 we are going to a HS musical at a nearby town.  

Too bad it's gotta be all the same day.

We are still playing the waiting game with our local clinic, so I am going to call them on Monday to see if they have the test results back from last Fridays test.

After lunch we hot tubbed and then I took my moped downtown for my walk.  Now I am tired.  Supper is leftovers from last night.

We got a wedding invite in the mail today from one of my DH's niece's. Her wedding is October 6th which was also my Mom and Dad's wedding day.  RSVP is June 6th.  We are planning to go so I will get the RSVP in the mail next week so that I don't forget about it.  We have a wedding in June.

We have a 40th wedding anniversary in June and so far 3 graduations.  

It's fun to have something to look forward to.

I am going to have a quiet evening and I hope to go to bed early.  

Hugs to all of you.

Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat   Welcome home.

@twinny70  I couldn't keep up with you and your husband Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Jean @KonaKat   Welcome home.

@twinny70  I couldn't keep up with you and your husband Woman Happy

😀😀😀!