Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - August 24th (Thursday)

These are the 2 tops I'm considering from JCP:

Liz Claiborne 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt-Womens Talls 

^^^^ Knit top with 4 or 5 buttons on the placket

St. John's Bay Long Sleeve Round Neck Woven Floral Blouse-Talls

^^^^^^ Woven blouse with embroidery

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - August 24th (Thursday)

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. Taking advantage of the eBates 3X offer is a good idea if you have been considering those very attractive blouses.

Sadiesadie--Welcome to the thread. Cutting grass for me is no thrill and I no longer am able to cut the stuff as I have tall banks, etc. and pulling a rope to start a mower does a number on my back. I would be quite happy to see green  concrete in place of grass. It is a small forture to have this huge lawn maintained.

Twinny--Good job on the walking and great news from the doctor on your blood pressure. I do hope the infusion goes well. We need our Energizer Bunny Rabbit at peak performance. You amaze me at  all you do.

Linda--Good job on the walking and the early morning start to decluttering. I had a wool blazer once that I loved and still looked great after ten years. I finallly let it go and once it was out the door, it was not missed because of the other items. What is hard to donate are the items a loved one has worn, and that is a challenge facing you.

meallen--Thank you for the great grafic. That waffle looked so appetising. I could easily have one now with either strawberries or blueberries.

I've worked every day this week and will do so again tomorrow. Next week has four days booked. This year is off to an interesting start.

As far as exercise is concerned, I have a goal for total minutes per week. Yesterday, I didn't feel well so I didn't push myself but today I bounced back with an hour of active minutes and 10,000+ steps. I used a planning period to rack up many of the steps and active minutes. A round trip of the school certainly helps.

I see that the Halston TSV has shipped. I'm interested in the SG TSV pants, but time will tell.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.