Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - April 20 (Thursday)

Hello and how is everyone today?  It continues to rain on and off here and I'd swear I heard a forecast for stormy weather on the radio as I was rushing around the house this morning getting ready for work.

I have tomorrow off so today wraps up my workweek.  This has been a wonderful April, I've worked 4 day weeks so far.  Next week I'll be doing a full 5 day week (ugh, lol).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - April 20 (Thursday)

Getting much needed rain here this afternoon, but not much.  I have a feeling it is going to be a dry summer here in Indiana. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning/Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Enjoy your day off tomorrow.  Your comment about working a full week next week made me smile.  I've been retired for quite a while, but still remember those times.  Hope the stormy weather is not a problem.

Also hope you get needed rain 

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

Image result for thursday friends greetings pics

Esteemed Contributor

Good evening, everyone! I had a very good and easy day of subbing today, so I am very rested in comparison to yesterday.

I do have a couple of QVC packages to open. I also am having my lawn mowed now. The person is new at working for me and is dong the job a few dollars cheaper but the work is good so far.

I need to get  my nails done this weekend but can't get my hair cut or colored as the person is booked up. Add to that the salon is moving to a new location is making it difficult for me to get an appointment. The shop is usually closed by the time I get home from work.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.