Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a TIme (Sun., Jan 5th)

Hello shopping friends,

Vitacost sent me a 25% off email this morning so I ordered 2 bottles of a vitamin that I take daily.  The price was cheaper than what I've seen in stores and the 25% made it even better.  There's 90 capsules per bottle so I'm set for 6 months Woman Very Happy

I've been having a laid back kind of weekend.  I was surprised that the post office delivered part of an Amazon order this morning.  The furnace filter was supposedly out for delivery with UPS yesterday - guess that will come tomorrow.

What's going on in your part of the world?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a TIme (Sun., Jan 5th)

Good afternoon shopping buddies!

It is a dreary, rainy and WINDY winter day here, and has been every day this week. The 10 day forecast for the coming week is pretty much the same, with a chance of snow 6 of those days. I doubt that we'll get that much, but several days would be nice since we've only had 1 day thus far.

I've only purchased household items this week, but I'm sure that will change, since I will be venturing out to the mall-Macy's here I come!.😁

Have a great day!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, it s sounds like you got a good deal on your vitamins and a 6 month supply is a big bonus.

It's been a busy weekend. We had potluck after church this morning.  We just enjoyed the hot tub.  My back is a bit sore from the Wellness Center on Friday and my DH has sore shoulders.  We now know which machines to stay away from.  We were on level one which I may always be on.  I know my limit.  It's a nice place and we know lots of people there so it makes it more fun & interesting.

Our nieces wedding last night was very nice and her little girl was so good.  All of my dh's brothers and his mom were there,  so it was extra nice.

We had about an inch of snow overnight on Friday night and another dusting yesterday morning.  At least It's starting to look like winter.  It's still very mild for this time of the year.  

We have friends dropping in tomorrow afternoon.   I have labs/Dr. follow-up on Friday with my rheumatologist.  I am trying to eat good.  

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Good afternoon shopping buddies!

It is a dreary, rainy and WINDY winter day here, and has been every day this week. The 10 day forecast for the coming week is pretty much the same, with a chance of snow 6 of those days. I doubt that we'll get that much, but several days would be nice since we've only had 1 day thus far.

I've only purchased household items this week, but I'm sure that will change, since I will be venturing out to the mall-Macy's here I come!.😁

Have a great day!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

We got all of our snow in October and mid November.  We are supposed to be quite mild for the next 8-10 days.  It's been sunny so it makes the house feel nice and cozy warm.  I am a fall & winter person.  I enjoy wearing boots, winter coats and sweaters.  

Enjoy your shopping spree at Macy's.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  That was a great deal on your vitamins.  I love it when I get a deal like that on something that I'm planning to buy anyway.

Hi Sandy Sparkles.  Hope your weather improves soon. Have fun at Macy's.  My oldest DGS used to work there, but now works at Sierra Trading Post.  One time when I was visiting, he helped me get a very good deal on some jeans at Macy's.  

Your gym sounds fun, twinny.  Try not to overdo things. Glad your niece's wedding was so nice.  I usually try to watch things before having lab work done.  Not sure if it really helps, but......

I went to a different church this morning, and I really liked it.  So, I'll be going back next week.  Very lively service, which I enjoy.  The gym wasn't too crowded today, which was nice.  It is warmer today, but the house is still chilly.

My antenna came from Amazon yesterday, and I spent way too much time getting things set up.  But, I am surprised at how many channels I get.  Also signed up for Sling (streaming service) which includes many more channels.  So far, the only one I am missing that I would like to watch is ABC.  I'm working on it.  Long story, but I will need to get more equipment for my small TV in the bedroom, and that probably won't happen until the end of the month.  I am sure the cable company won't be happy, but I am keeping their internet which is the best in the area.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 

Ahh. I envy your sunshine, and your early snow! I am crossing my fingers for our chances of snow next week.😁 

I hope your lab results are ok, and hang in there with your good eating efforts!

Have a wonderful visit with your friends.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaLatte Hi Linda, and thank you! I am sure I will find a few treasures.😁

As far as the weather goes, I am crossing my fingers and toes. Enjoy your new found TV channel access. I've heard good things about Sling.😊

It's a little after 10pm here on the West Coast, so off to bed I go.

Nite All.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖