Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a TIme (Friday, Sept. 18th)

I didn't see a thread so I thought I'd start one today.  I did find a cardigan and pullover sweater at JCP dot com yesterday so I spent $40 of my gift card Woman Very Happy  I'll find some pictures and post them.

How are you today?  Tell me something good Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a TIme (Friday, Sept. 18th)

Ivory cardigan

Navy pullover sweater

There were lots of items that caught my eye however I felt these would get the most use given the pandemic situation and the fact that I am retired.

I do see a cute blouse that is in the process of being loaded to JCP's inventory however all the sizes aren't there yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I like both of your clothing purchases.  

You want good news.  After a  week of rainy weather, it's been sunny & in the 60's-70's.

We have washed windows, been to the gym, walked a few days & got groceries Thursday morning.

We wanted to go shopping out of town yesterday, but after hearing that one of their 2 High Schools was shut down because of the virus, we decided to stay home.  

This is the weekend that we would have had a house full of company, but because of the pandemic, our huge hometown big celebration was  cancelled.  We are going to an outdoor graduation party tomorrow morning instead.  It's for one of our Pastor's son's whom is now a Dental Hygienist.  Since we are still self distancing & avoiding crowds, we have been told that we can go before the actual party time.  My next infusion is next Monday, so I need to stay healthy.

My bff & her DH came here on Tuesday afternoon and we had an enjoyable two hours safe distancing in our driveway.

I have been busy with laundry this week, enjoying my moped & hot tubbing.

Hugs to all of you. 

Honored Contributor

There ya go Glenda @twinny70   It may not have been like it was last year however you are still finding ways to get out safely and have a good time.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening!  I like the clothes you picked, Bernie.  Glad you are able to have fun with your modified activities, Glenda.  Enjoy the graduation.  I was supposed to be on my Utah trip now, but I hope to take it next September instead.

My good news is that the neurologist said DGD is doing very well, and she doesn't need to go back for a month.  The other good news is that DD finished another class, and is down another pound.  She is doing great with weight loss -- combination of very careful eating (very little sugar) plus exercise.  

The OLLI English history class went well yesterday, and the audiologist confirmed that my left hearing aid is broken.  He is sending it back to the company, and I should have a new one in 10 days or so.  They had a new system where a thermometer was up on the wall, and you stood next to it and gave them the number.

My hospice work went fine this morning, but I could not deliver supplies since there was some sort of mix-up with the delivery.  Maybe next week.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.

Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. Bev's surgery has been postponed until tomorrow morning.  

Honored Contributor

Most excellent news from the family front Linda @LindaLatte   Bev is in my prayers.