Esteemed Contributor

Shopaholics One Day a Time (Sunday, September 8th)

Good Morning, Ladies,  Happy Birthday, Charlene!

It was cooler (low 70's) and cloudy on my walk this morning which was great.  I think it is only supposed to make it up to the low 90's today, and may not even make it to 90 degrees tomorrow.  We had some rain (not a lot) yesterday afternoon/evening.

I hope you enjoy New Mexico, twinny.  I'm a little concerned it will be too hot for you next week in Las Cruces, but maybe it will be okay.

I notice there is free shipping today, which is always a temptation for me.  Not sure if I'll be ordering anything, but maybe.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice Sunday, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day a Time (Sunday, September 8th)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. It is good that I checked again before starting the thread. This is what I was preparing:

Good morning, shopping friends. I see it is easy pay and also free shipping day. For some reason, I just can't get excited about it. Perhaps it is because I don't need anything right now and I alreadyf have excess here; therefore, there is no reason to add to it.

I'm watching one of those Lifetime movies where the woman usually makes bad romantic decisions that might lead to a possible death. It was either that HGTV, etc. or the Instant Pot TSV. 

I saw on Facebook that it is Charlene's birthday. Happy Birthday and many more! 

I'm tired from the all day excursion to the city yesterday, so I am resting today. As a result, there is nothing to report. I o know the Clarks TSV is at the Post Office but that can wait until tomorrow despite my having a parcel locker key.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@cerb 

Image result for happy birthday charlene

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LindaLatte  I think I might be safe on free shipping day.  I did watch Mary Beth's presentation of the TSV (video) earlier this morning.  I don't know why I get tempted by these kitchen gadgets when I know full and well that I don't cook alot Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat   you did alot yesterday so enjoy your rest today.  Is Midnight showing any interest in his new bed?  

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--I haven't seen Midnight in the new pet bed  yet. It is so cute and comfy inside. He would appreciate that I got it on sale at Pet Smart once he really tries it out.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.