Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day At A Time - Tuesday

Sonya - After our cruise, I decided I would never take formal clothes again, I would just take a dress and make it do and take accessories to dress it up. Don't for get you take a couple sweater and a few turtlenecks and mix and match. Have fun planning.

Respected Contributor

Did I share here, I am wearing a black dress to the wedding this weekend (my brother's). Mom asked her phone "Siri, is it appropriate to wear black to a wedding?" and Siri replied "Yes, as long as you use blingy accessories." ha ha ha I told my Mom that my red hair is just as blingy accessory as any.

Jean sometimes I guess we have to create our own excitement. I'm sorry our Whole Foods visit was so disappointing! That is the only time I've been in there. I think when you were here Linda and I just wanted to do whatever you both wanted, and no one was able to make any decisions. That created a not so good outcome - lesson learned!! I watch the Voice once in a while but don't have much time for TV or patience for the so-called "reality" shows. Except Survivor. ha ha I used to love Project Runway but it got old too.

Sonya I'm excited for some new experiences with my Beloved. Actually quite up and down, as I'm sure I will be for a while. The cruise sounds wonderful! I can't imagine the packing. ha ha You can fill DH's suitcase first! Practicing with your drummer friend sounds like a lot of fun too. I'm looking forward to dancing at the wedding this weekend.

Linda you are so sweet. I sure loved that chicken coop. I will probably give my parents the chickens, and maybe I can start over somewhere someday.

Frequent Contributor

Kathleen, I love to dance and am glad it's our weekend to dance again too! Am looking forward to living vicariously through your move =)

Susan, DH is just renting a tux because we discovered his suits he hasn't worn in years are just a wee bit tight and we don't want to worry about packing one anyway. We got the most basic tux package, and I'll just wear a cocktail type dress, haven't decided which one yet. Our friends are going to do the same thing. Princess cruises are actually more dressy than some of the other ones, so anytime we eat in the dining room at night, we have to be dressed "smart casual", basically no jeans. Needless to say, we plan to eat at the buffet or one of the other little places quite often. We may even do room service one night and stay in and play games. Anyway, we need hiking clothes, gym clothes, normal clothes, semi-dressy clothes, and dressy clothes. Crazy!

Respected Contributor

LindaL: Hugs to you---I know you will handle this with grace but it is difficult. My dad had a ""bleeding"" episode that was quite intense. No cause was ever found and it was only one time.

He did have to have two scopes within a short period of time.

Kathleen: I am trying to picture you living in the city---NOT!!!! Although I did visit a lady in the middle of Austin who had her brood of chickens---she had a coop set up and a place for them to shelter inside a shed---and a run for them. I know you will be creative.

We had a storm blow through last night---winds knocked down branches off of trees. Not sure if there was hail. Today was WINDY. Almost changed lanes.