Trusted Contributor

Shopaholics: One Day At A Time (Tues. 12/22)

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Not much going on here today.  I did get the floors swept and the downstairs dusted, but that is about it.

The temps have been around 37 degrees so the snow is melting.  I am not complaining about the snow melting but I think the weather is going to stink by Christmas.

I was just checking in, what is everyone doing today?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics: One Day At A Time (Tues. 12/22)

Hi Susan @PAlady  not too much going on here.  I need to wrap my sister's Christmas gifts and will probably do that tomorrow.  I'll probably make a quick trip to the grocery store tomorrow for pumpernickle bread and some spinach dip.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics: One Day At A Time (Tues. 12/22)

Good Evening!  I hope the weather is better than predicted by Christmas, Susan.  It was nice and warm here this afternoon.  They are predicting cooler weather for Christmas, but it still should make it up to the 60's.  Glad you got some housework done.

Hope you and your sister have a nice celebration, Bernie.  I am thinking about going to the grocery store for a few things tomorrow.  If it is super crowded, I may decide against that idea.

The one-session Tai Chi class was pretty challenging.  I may try it again unless my legs complain too much tomorrow. 

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda