Trusted Contributor

Shopaholics: One Day At A Time (Monday, April 18)

[ Edited ]

Good morning ladies, hope all is well.

Wish I liked sandals, I do think the TSV is cute.  I like the heel on them, it is big enough to stand on and not have your feet hurting after five minutes.  Do I sound old or what.

Not much going on here just some cleaning today.  I also decided to get the spring and summer tops out and wash them up, we hit 80 degrees yesterday and luckily I had two short sleeve shirts in the drawer. 

Not much more to report here, hope everyone has a great morning. 

Bernie -  Forgot to ask, how did the Baptism go?

Respected Contributor

Re: Shopaholics: One Day At A Time (Monday, April 18)

Good morning Susan!  And all who follow. When I joined this thread, about this time in 2007, I was in the middle of an ebay and qvc obsession.  It is strange to me now, how my life revolved around what I was buying. I am so glad to have gradually been able to change my habits and behavior! Sadly, this group often just reminds me of the "old" me.  Not because of any of YOU, but because of ME.

Last night I had the opportunity to meet one of our (long time ago) posters for dinner.  If you ladies get the chance to do that, please take advantage! My meet ups have always been entertaining, and *I* have always enjoyed it.

I've been running between homes a lot, exhausted a bit and determined to quit that!

We are in the middle of incredible nasty weather right now, I'm fine but they say historic flooding in Houston. Country home is getting a lot of precipitation as well.

Even though I don't post much anymore, I hold a special place for each of you in my heart.

Respected Contributor

@PAlady, you & Bernie must have been posting at the same time, great minds..............

I don't know enough as to combine the 2 or if it can be done?  but anyway, enjoy the day

Honored Contributor

@PAlady

The baptism was beautiful.  I always get emotional at ceremonies like that. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise