Trusted Contributor

Shopaholics: One Day At A Time - Merry Christmas!!!!

Good morning ladies, hope all is well.

Merry Christmas, we won't be having snow and that is fine with me.  It will be a good day for traveling, no snow or ice, just some rain possibly.

I hope everyone has a Merry and Safe day. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics: One Day At A Time - Merry Christmas!!!!

Hi everybody,

Image result for merry christmas animated images

Esteemed Contributor

Susan--Thank you for starting the thread. I echo the Merry Christmas greetings to all. I agree that it is a great Christmas when there is no snow.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for merry christmas images

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

meallen--Great graphics for the day!

I'll be off to have dinner with my niece.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Susan, we got 3" of snow Friday night, so we were happy for a White Christmas & safety on the roads when our family was here for lunch.  I survived & we had a wonderful time.

We are leaving soon for one of my DH's brothers for lunch.  It will be bittersweet for my mil as she was mom's best friend for almost 70 years.

My highlight yesterday was my lovely granddaughter.  At 11 years old, she is a wonderful Poet.  I asked her to write my mil & her great grandmother a poem.   She wrote the most beautiful poem that I have ever read in just a few minutes.  My mil will be thrilled when she receives it today.  I will ask her to write me a poem for my birthday next month.

Our nephew that just recently accepted a position in Paducah will be flying to his home tomorrow for 4 days.  He will be coming to see us on Tuesday or Wednesday & we are taking him out for lunch.

Jean, enjoy your lunch out today.

Merry Christmas to all of you.  You ladies are so very special to me.

It is supposed to rain all day, but be near 40 so no icy roads.

Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas to all of you special ladies.

Regular Contributor

Good Afternoon, all...just want to thank you all for your special friendship and wish you a joyous, peaceful Christmas and Hanukkah!!

We survived a houseful Christmas Eve filled with very excited little ones, lots of food and laughter.  Today, it is just the five of us and very relaxing.  I may stay in my pjs all day...lol.

I got a new iPad, so I am happily playing around.

Have a wonderful day!!