Respected Contributor

Good Morning ladies. Hope all are doing well today. We are expecting a change in our weather to drop temps down again. Boy this has been a weather year.

I saw the TSV----I'm thinking the roll tab sleeves are a blast from the past. I guess the circle has come around. I don't need it so I am not interested.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT--Tuesday

Good morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started LindaR. Sorry more winter weather is in store for some of you.

Not sure about the sleeves, but I could easily talk myself out of the TSV. Guess I'm getting better with resisting clothes and shoes. That is a big plus for me.

Off to my volunteer job now.

Have a good day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Regular Contributor

Good afternoon, great weather here today and tommorrow. Thursday it is to be rainy and in the 30s.

We have had some unexpected medical bills show up so I am not buying any wants. I do like the TSV but don't love it. I have a similar 2 piece set that I bought at a boutiques "as low as we go" sale that is just waiting for warm weather. I paid $30 for both pieces. Mine is a lovely Turquoise shade.

We are busy with here today, lots of phone calls. Glass claims, when we have bad weather and the roads are treated, seems like gravels fly!

Trusted Contributor

good afternoon ladies! just lost a post. it is a beautiful day here too,in the 50's,a lot of snow is going. We are supposed to have rain/snow Thursday but I think we have turned the corner as far as winter goes....I hope so anyway. I finally got out back to feed the birds and they are chirping like crazy. I think I have the start of spring fever and may even sit outside if I can find a bare spot on the ground for my chair. nothing going on here,have a nice afternoon everyone... Marijane
Esteemed Contributor

Good evening, everyone! It is a beautiful day here but that is expected to change within 24 hours.

LindaR--Thank you for starting the thread. I haven't seen the TSV but it doesn't sound like something that would tempt me.

Linda--I am also getting very good at resisting clothes and shoes. I probably have enough clothes and shoes in excellent condition to allow me not to buy for a year and not suffer.

Rosa--Those unexpected medical bills can really drain the funds available. People who do not have serious illnesses or require frequent specialized treatment have no idea how expensive it can be. I know I got a sticker shock on the two heart meds. Thankfully, insurance takes care of most of it but there is still a hefty payment.

Marijane--There is nothing like the Spring birds arriving to announce the possible arrival of Spring and to generate some Spring fever. If you sit outside, enjoy it while you can because of the impending weather change.

I worked today. I saw a couple of students I hadn't seen since December. Their first reaction was "You have lost weight." That was so good to hear as the scale had noted it but no one had said anything. I wore grey Quacker factory Dream Jeannes with a charcoal grey top by Susan Graver. Over that, I wore an open blouse by Bob Mackie. The blouse is a patterned one and has shades of black, grey, white and a taupe-like accent in it. It goes with several things.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies!!! Beautiful here today, but the bottom is supposed to fall out and back to cold temps for a few days...ugh.

I'm not tempted by the TSV...I did purchase 2 sets of the skinnytees TSV last week and I am loving them. I hadn't bought anything in January or February, so I was due. I wear tanks under alot of my tops and these fit me well, and have washed well.

Jean, congrats on the weight loss. It's always nice when someone notices.

Marijane, saw your photos on FB...we have the same pool cover. Can't wait to get it open and sit in the yard.

Rosa, we have had a few medical bills from DS. Luckily, insurance covered most, but there is still some to be paid by us. I meant to say, the wedding pictures were lovely...you looked beautiful!!!

LindaL - hope the volunteer job goes well.

LindaR, this has been an incredible weather year...and, it seems we're in for more changes.

Better get dinner going...enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies!! It's been a beautiful day here. I loved lunch with my girlfriend yesterday. Last night did not sleep well at all. I met DH this morning for breakfast and a Squalmart run. Took my returns to LB and fell in love with a pair of sandals. Gladiator style, Kyanne ate mine last year ha ha. The only thing she really has ruined. Well I couldn't find a coupon with my smart phone "that she could use" so left them there. Came home and found a 40% off. It's too bad they make the store compete with the website. Had lunch with 2 other friends, was thinking I might end up eating alone but we had a very nice time. I stopped by Target on the way home and picked up a couple things but not my body wash that I was looking for. Oh, had to get my bath and body fix too. That's enough shopping for me. Ha ha.

I am looking forward to fun tomorrow in Austin then Mom is headed out this way. She is bringing me a cedar chest and a few things she is cleaning out. Our school is having a sale this weekend so what I don't want will be donated.

I am loving the weather today, 77° a while ago!