Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT -Tuesday 11/17

@Bird mama wrote:

Hello all,

I had a little cat drama with my sister last night.  Got the call at work that her cat (was originally Ma's) looked puffy on the nose and along side the nose.  I found a vet open until 7 pm (I got the call at work at 6pm) and met sister there.  The cat's teeth are great - she will be 20 next month, lol.  Sister insisted it could be a sinus infection (it did happen in another cat once before) so Misty got an antibiotic shot, oral antibiotics and oral pain medication.  Follow up is on this Saturday - 2 head x-rays to rule out mass. 

It did come on quite sudden so I see my sister's point about infection.  I checked with my sister at 7:15 am this morning before her workday got underway and she said Misty seemed more like herself - the cat is a talker - and she was verbalizing more this morning.

I am waiting for the video for that Denim & Co. blazer to be posted.  I need to see that brown color 'live' before deciding, lol.

@Bird mama, I emailed my question about the measurements on that jacket and just received my answer, which is posted on the website, basically they "guessed" the sizing was right. Below was my emailed response back to them:

Thank you, but it was a "guess" not really all that helpful. I am guessing too.
Not willing to risk spending $10.00 S&H to find out if that guess was right or wrong.
Sorry, but when the changes to S&H policies went into effect, it changes how I shop.
I do appreciate the time you took to respond however. Have a nice evening.

I mean...really??, the answer is a guess??? Holy moly.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Did you see my question?  I asked if and when they were going to post the video, lol.

I didn't ask for an email reply though.  Semi fit Denim & Co is really shaped for pear figures.  I am not criticizing pear figures.  I am looking at the small but I really want to see it on a living person.

I must be out of my mind considering it in the first place, given the price.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I did see your question. Last time I looked, they had not yet posted a video. I am more straight up & down, not much of a waistline, unfortunately. But that waist measurement would be way too big on me, if I were to go down to a small, it would more than likely be too tight across the shoulders. It's the first time I ever sent in a question,so I was interested in the process. Now I know, they just send you a guess for an answer. Who'd have thunk it??
Honored Contributor

I sent you an email @Snicks1

I don't think QVC answered you.  I think it was another viewer and QVC acted like a conduit.  They have your email address and send you the responses.

You would think they would actually have product people look at questions from time to time.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama,

Got it, thanks, I think you are right, but it is just weird, IMO. LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I agree, very weird. No video, no money out of this birdmama's pocket :-)