Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Thursday

Twinny. Welcome back sounds like you had a great time....also your upcoming weekend sounds busy but fun filled.

. Karen now that your renovation is done you can take your time putting it all back. Still not sure when we have our pool closed...we have been known to keep it opened till Columbus weekend !

Esteemed Contributor

Marijane, Thanks. It is nice to be back home, but it was three fun filled weeks for us. I just got a call from my cousin whom lives an hour away. I knew she was coming for the weekend but I didn't know she was at a friends here in town today already. Along with our friend she will join us for dinner & stay all night. Maybe tomorrow night too. I guess like they say "the more the merrier." I think the GC will be here on Saturday. DH just got the lawn mowed. Now he is finishing up the raking which he never usually has to do.

I am so looking forward to going into the hot tub tonight. We definitely missed it while we were gone.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ladies:

I haven't located my items so I have replaced/called about most. It will most likely appear but I looked everywhere that I could think of.

Twinny: Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Yes, Cheese is big in Wisconsin!!!

We had some severe weather in the area. I woke up in the night to thunder rumbles. Went back to sleep. Didn't watch the news but saw there were a number of closure in the city yesterday (overnight). Sadly a Sheriff's deputy was swept away by the water. They found her car but have yet to locate her. She was a member of the dive team so well versed in water. Prayers for her loved ones. We are under warnings again tonight.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!

Got back from running errands - I got an "it ch" to go and look at purses, and found one by Rosetti that I liked a lot at TJ Maxx. It has everything I like, and was very inexpensive. I tried on a couple of blouses that I loved, but they were junior sized and didn't work. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} (Isn't it something how the webbie permits all the ugly, hateful posts, but perfectly innocuous words are prohibited? {#emotions_dlg.mad})

I haven't had any trouble sleeping, but I have been having some really weird dreams. For example, the other night I was dreaming about our Jean - she had some sort of 3-D tattoo all along her leg; it was some sort of vine with "bulbs" on it. I admired it, and next thing I knew it was on my leg and I couldn't get rid of it!

I replaced some worn-out cat scratchers, and the new ones came today. Hopefully the cats will enjoy them...as soon as they tire of the box they came in, and all the paper that was in there! (sigh) {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Haven't seen Rosa in a while - hope she's doing OK. (If you see this, Rosa, you're in my prayers.) Sonya has been MIA as well.

I think I'll take a nap before I tackle my homework.