Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Thursday Sept. 3

Good evening, everyone! I had a decent day of subbing at the Middle School; that age group can be very challenging. They also have a new teacher so they are trying their limits with that teachers. Students do that, so it can be a challenhe.  I know thre is a QF TSV but right now I am not in need of more pants.

I'm usually too tired to respond to each and everyone, but I wish each of you a great day, evening and a fabulous day ahead tomorrow.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Thursday Sept. 3

BIRD MAMA, Thanks for reminding me to take care of myself when I walk. I have been walking about 7:30 a.m.. It is a nice cool moped ride downtown & my walk is pretty nice. Then another cool ride home to refresh myself. I am one that has never liked hot weather so this stretch is trying my spirits right now. I can't wait to put on a fleece coat & boots. Even snow sounds good right now. JEAN, I am glad that today went well for you. That age can be unruly if they are let to get away with it. Our DGC have always been made to respect others. They didn't like time outs, but it was a learning curve for them. Our oldest DGS is in HS this year & just got his first cell phone. It is not a toy as some people seem to think that they are made for. Cell phones drive me nuts as I don't like eating out & having somebody texting all night long.