Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies, hope all is well.

Not much is going on here today, went to breakfast with DH and won't eat until supper. It is cloudy out today and of course the wind kicked up so it is rather chilly out. The sun is supposed to make an appearance today we will see.

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is, I do have stuff to do around the house, but just am not feeling the love.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Sunday

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Susan. Hope the sun comes out there. Your breakfast out sounds good. I made pancakes this morning to help celebrate DH's birthday. We are just back from a nice walk. It is sunny and pretty warm here (70 degrees or so). While it should be getting warmer later, we are also expecting stronger winds. Neither DH nor I are crazy about the winds here, so walking early seemed to be a better idea.

I made DH his birthday (cherry) pie yesterday, but he doesn't want to eat it until today. That is fine with me. I'll be taking him out to dinner, and maybe we will skip dessert at the restaurant and have pie at home instead. I'm planning to go to the gym after church, and I have some ironing to do.

Waves to Jean, Kathleen, Arlene, twinny, cerb, Gayle, Marijane, Rosa, LindaR, Karen, and all of our posters and readers.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Susan, I am going to have a lazy day today. We went to church then had a quick lunch out. It is in the 60's again today & sunny. Just got out of the hot tub. I feel a nap coming up. Tomorrow will be busy doing last minute vacation things. LL, I hope that your DH has a nice birthday today. Where are you having dinner tonight? Cherry pie is my favorite. I slept good last night. I was really pooped from shopping on Friday & yesterday's fun. I used to love shopping, but now it is a chore for me. The idea is fun but... hugs to all of you.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/15/2015 LindaLatte said:

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Susan. Hope the sun comes out there. Your breakfast out sounds good. I made pancakes this morning to help celebrate DH's birthday. We are just back from a nice walk. It is sunny and pretty warm here (70 degrees or so). While it should be getting warmer later, we are also expecting stronger winds. Neither DH nor I are crazy about the winds here, so walking early seemed to be a better idea.

I made DH his birthday (cherry) pie yesterday, but he doesn't want to eat it until today. That is fine with me. I'll be taking him out to dinner, and maybe we will skip dessert at the restaurant and have pie at home instead. I'm planning to go to the gym after church, and I have some ironing to do.

Waves to Jean, Kathleen, Arlene, twinny, cerb, Gayle, Marijane, Rosa, LindaR, Karen, and all of our posters and readers.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

I need to iron my DH's cargo pants. They are a pain to iron but he wants to wear them on Wednesday. He can zip the lower section off & have shorts on when we land in Mexico.
Respected Contributor

Hi girls!

It's a beautiful day out - warm and sunny. I'm thinking I should probably take the dogs for a drive, but I really need to continue on with the cleaning. I'm headed out to my bank tomorrow, so they'll be getting a nice long drive then - it's about 30 miles away.

I had an interesting start to my day. Autumn went out, and I got a call from someone down the block saying they had her. Well, I met a new neighbor who bought a house that had been in foreclosure for quite a while; she moved in a few months ago, and I heard she was a woman around my age. She's a lovely lady and we had a nice talk; like me she's a Christian and a widow. She lives next door to a woman whom in the six years I've lived here have never seen (I've never even seen a light on in any of her windows, regardless of time of day), and she has seen her - apparently she's not in very good shape and wears an oxygen mask. I found out a lot about what's going on in the neighborhood; best of all, the other half of my long-time prayer is about to be answered! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I told you the ugly neighbors on one side of me moved months ago; well, the apparently the ones on the other side (the ones who have killed so many of my babies) are planning to move soon! We're praying that we get someone nice buying that house. She also told me that Hannah, the girl who has caused so much trouble, stolen from mailboxes, broken into people's houses, etc. is pregnant; apparently her grandmother (whom she lives with) has been keeping her out of sight, which explains why I haven't seen her in months. I found out more about others who live here; apparently we have quite a few single women. Anyway, we'll be getting together - I'm looking forward to getting to know her; she offered her son to do odd jobs.

Hope you and DH enjoy your day, LindaL. I like the fillings of pie; I'm not big on pie crust.

Was Jean planning on going to the city today? It's strange not to see her on a weekend.

Well, I think I'd better get some work done, starting with a heavy vacuuming.

Have a blessed day, everyone!

Valued Contributor

Hello All,

Linda: I am officially hungry for cherry pie.

Twinny: Have a great vacation!!

Not much going on here. We are in the mid 60's today and it is overcast. I did a lot of housework yesterday and never got to my walk but managed to get it in today. We are just back from getting groceries etc. We have been in need of some new towels for the Master bath. Finally found some that were priced well. Just went with basic white.

Well, watching a little TV and playing on the computer.

Have a fun Sunday, what is left of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got up from a 3 hour nap. I feel like a new woman. FHG, that is so nice to meet a new neighbor. That other one sounds like a nightmare. Gayle, We are so ready for vacation. Our weather has been wonderful. It has been much above normal for over a week. This time of year things can change quickly.
Respected Contributor

Hello friends! We are headed north and traffic is awful. Glad DH is driving. It was really wonderful to be home. Did some laundry, house keeping, relaxed on the couch with DH, want too my own church, made muffins. Bliss. Kind of hoping for a call from DD but nothing yet. No news is good news but I'm getting quite anxious. Gayle my white towels didn't do well with my dirty family. I'm jealous!!
Esteemed Contributor

Good evening, everyone! It has been a lazy day. I've just been relaxing and watching things streamed from Netflix. Nothing interesting planned for the evening or week. As a result, I don't have much to post. Just enjoy your day and family; make the most of each day.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.