Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Saturday 11/7

Anyone here every try Berkshire blankets sold here at the Q?  I like this one in (but in the khaki/brown combo):

Berkshire Oversized Full Tribal Print Faux Mink & Sherpa Blanket - H206355

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

In the past, I purchased that brand of blanket, and I liked it very much.  I may have purchased more than one, but not that new pattern/type.  

Trusted Contributor

Okay, I have to admit, no cleaning got done today. 

Arlene -  Can you put some mineral oil on the paper and let it soften up and then tryto oeel it off the floor? 

So no cleaning got done today, but, DH and I put in an application at the Humane Society to adopt a dog.  We had our eye on two dogs - one was a year and a half old and the other is ten years old.  We called this morning, the younger one had been adopted, so we went to see the older one and of course I fell in love.  So they checked our references but have to call our vet to check us out.  I have a feeling we will have a new furbaby on Monday.    Wish us luck.  Oh, of course coming home today we bought a bed , food, and a few toys for her. 

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Honored Contributor

Susan, congratulations on your new arrival.  I admire you for opening your home to a senior dog.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise