Respected Contributor

Hi girls!

It's yet another rainy day.  (sigh)  Not too cool out, but the dampness makes it seem colder than it is. No plans to go anywhere, just putter around the house, although I do need to run a number of errands later this week. 

Congratulations on your new baby, Susan!  What have you named her? 

LindaR, I'm glad you're safe - those floods looked awful. 

Twinny, sounds like you had quite a scare with your mom.

Putting pictures on here is easy. Just mouse over the picture you want to share, right click and select "copy image."  Then go to where you want it, right click again, and select "paste" or else hold down the control button while you hit the "V."  On this board it will usually tell you that you have an invalid HTML; just hit post again and it'll "take." 

Well, Mondays are always a wash-out; maybe I'll do a bit of puttering. I found a local FB group where women sell purses they're tired of; I still need to sort through mine, and I'm sure I can sell at least a dozen. 

I also need to get the "bear room" tidied up and organized; my Gazelle is in there, and I need to get back to exercising; I figure I can listen to a radio program on my Kindle while I use it.  Meanwhile, I really need to go to the bathroom, but Whisper is lying across my chest, Roscoe and Ziggy are on my left arm, and Autumn has my right side penned in...and I hate to disturb them.  Cat Frustrated

Here's a good exercise program you mght want to try:

Have a blessed day, everyone!

Valued Contributor

Hi Everyone, So much going on... I just wish you all were past  the colds and feeling better. Hope Susan, Kathleen and anyone else who's under the weather is over it asap.

LindaR, I feel so bad for all of the flooding everywhere. It's such an incredible hardship for anyone involved.

Susan, Congratulations on your new dog! Do you have a name picked out yet? Good luck at the vets.

LindaL, Hope you new ladies stay with your group, and you had a good bookclub today.

Bernie, Very nice haul! The top is just the right amount of sparkle. Love all that you got.

Twinny, Hope you're closer to getting your mom set for the long term. It's good that your brother is involved and you're not in this alone. Prayers continue of course.

Arlene, Cute joke!

I hope I didn't miss anyone! My apologies if I did. It's been just the usual today, after just attending mass, and hanging out at home this weekend. I was in town for some groceries, and a quick  post office stop this morning. I ordered two of the new stamps available for the holidays online yesterday. The Charlie Brown set, as well as WInter Fun (?).

It's gotten cold at night, only the low 30's, but beautiful sunshine today.Hope you all have a good night, and sleep well. pinky 

Trusted Contributor

Sorry ladies, her name is Katie, this is the name she had at the Humane Scociety.  Not sure if that was her name when she was surrendered.  We took a walk earlier and she did well.  She did not pull on the leash much and was not really bothered by dogs in their yards, so I think training her may be fairly easy (I know I jinxed myself).  We did discover she likes to pull stuff out of the wastebasket.  Thank goodness my kitchen wastebasket is in a drawer.  

LindaR - Sorry about all the rain, glad the RV's had a place to park for a while.

Bernie -  Love all the stuff you bought, especially the earrings.

Kathleen  -  I think I caught your cold, have fun shopping.

LindaL -  Glad you had a good Strong Bones class.  I am sure the girl who gets your gift will enjoy it.

Marijane - I have been cleaning out purses and shoes also, just don't wear heals anymore, so I just need a couple pairs now.

Twinny - Sorry your mom is not doing well, glad you brother will be there Wednesday.

Arlene - Thanks for the info on pictures, I may try it, we will see.  Hope you get the bear room done.

Well got to go, have a good evening everyone.

Honored Contributor
Hi all, just a quick hello to everyone, been a busy day.
Susan, congrats on the new dog, she seems like a pretty good dog already.
birdmama, like your items.
Sorry, I know I haven't mentioned everyone, but need to get the dinner dishes done real fast so I can watch "The Voice", lol.
Waves....
"To each their own, in all things".