Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT Friday 2/26

Hello Ladies.....skunks.....my last dog,a lab, thought everyone was her friend and wanted to play.you can guess where this is going.....twice she was skunked during the summer...the smell lasted for weeks on end... i had skunk stuff and it worked on everything but her.  I finally smartened up and put her on a leash at night and walked around with her.  Last year I was going outside to look at the sky at night and saw a skunk running away from me...figured I was safe,he was going in another direction.....not so....I had to throw my clothes/sandals out.  I haven't seen any in awhile so maybe they  found another place.

Chilly day here but sunny...it is supposed to be pretty warm by Sunday and a few days after that.

Nothing much here, pizza for supper as it usually i every Friday night.     Have a nice day.....Marijane

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT Friday 2/26

Good Evening!  That was a cute skunk picture, but like some others, I am not a fan at all.  And, like most of you who have posted, no TSV for me.  Cute, but not something I would wear.  

We had another warm and sunny day here.  I'm a happy camper with this weather, but I know we could use some rain.

DH seemed to have a good day at the club, and a volunteer was happy to meet me.  DH didn't remember what they talked about, but.... Also, DH had another accident, so I need to send in his extra clothes again next week.  Hopefully, they will continue to allow him to attend.

I had a nice walk, and an interesting class.  And, I went to the gym -- pretty tiring, but I did all of my machines.  

Nothing exciting planned for the weekend, but that is okay.  DD's washer and dryer were delivered late in the day, and she has already done two loads of wash.  She took youngest DGS and DGD to the minute clinic and both have sinus infections.  He also has an ear infection.  It is always something.

Waves to Susan (thanks for getting us started), snicks, Rosa, Barbara, twinny, Bernie, spix, Arlene, Marijane, Jean, Kathleen, Charlene, LindaR, Gayle, pinky ann, and all of our posters and readers.

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. My classes this time are British history (various topics), journeys (travel stories/pictures), and gender/women's studies.  Nothing like your serious classes, Arlene.   Maybe some day you can take some "fun" classes with no tests or papers like me.