Honored Contributor

I noticed while watching Erin doing a Christopher and Banks show this morning that there are 2 prices for an item.  It looks like the larger sizes will be more expensive at least for this brand.  Not sure if this is the trend for all of ShopHQ.

Honored Contributor

That price difference only happens with Christopher&Banks.  They don't do it with any other clothing.  As a 1x, I find it unfair and from a time when size discrimination was common.  But on the other hand the dollar difference is about $2 and I love the C&B tees and tanks.  The quality excellent and the prices are so low.  I buy from a couple of Shophq fashion lines.  Their sizing is a little different from QVC.  Be aware of that and they don't sell petites.

Trusted Contributor

I feel it is a fair to charge more when more material is used, whether jewelry or clothing. The charge is minimal but I never understood why a person buying an XSor even an XXS pays the same as a person buying size 2x. Same with jewelry.  Since ShopHQ charges such a minimal amount, something like $2-3, I feel it is a fair practice and should be done more often.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

I feel it is a fair to charge more when more material is used, whether jewelry or clothing. The charge is minimal but I never understood why a person buying an XSor even an XXS pays the same as a person buying size 2x. Same with jewelry.  Since ShopHQ charges such a minimal amount, something like $2-3, I feel it is a fair practice and should be done more often.

@cjm61  The same with shoes. The smaller sizes should pay less than the larger sizes.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  Thanks for the info.  I buy from ShopHQ--mosty OSO Casuals and One World--and this is the first time I noticed the price difference.

@cjm61 @proudlyfromNJ   And sheets.  Why should a twin size pay as much as a king size?  

Many things in this world don't make sense to me--LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

If you use that ridiculous logic an xxs would pay less than a size M due to ALL that extra fabric in a size M. Obviously you choose to draw the lime at plus sizes...lol.