Valued Contributor

I love ShopHQ. One World and Jambu! You just have to be choosey on the styles. I think QVC fashions are stale. Love the Clarks on QVC. HSN has wonderful fashions.

You can't beat the free shipping on ShopHQ and HSN. QVC doesn't give the good deals anymore.

Honored Contributor

I watch this channel for the jewelry. I've tried a few tops, most have been way too thin and stretchy and end up in the donation box. I do like the One World, though, for certain casual occasions.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Kate & Mallory ponte items, but usually buy from an ebay seller. I have much better customer service with them!!!

Honored Contributor
Given gazelle's propensity for nasty, judgmental threads and posts, whether it be about a person or an object, I find it a positive thing when I can honestly say I do not agree with her
Super Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Andreatoo said: Given gazelle's propensity for nasty, judgmental threads and posts, whether it be about a person or an object, I find it a positive thing when I can honestly say I do not agree with her
WHO'S judgmental? Hmmmm...getting a little murky here in the pond.....
Trusted Contributor

Their fashion has taken a nosedive. The stuff they are showing today is dreadful.

As for One World--tacky, cheap and that sublimation print had a limited trendy appeal more than a few years ago, yet they are still doing it. When One World first came out, the fabric and construction were appealing. The quality now is just awful. I saw some One World in a store the other day, and it was horrible.

Respected Contributor
Never cared for any of their fashions
Valued Contributor
There are many items on ShopHQ that I like but I agree, the clothing isn't all that great. I have bought a few jackets which I love but the tops terrible. Today's TTV is not at all attractive.
Super Contributor

I agree, in that fashion is not their forte. They used to have really cute real leather jackets, not this faux junk when Pamela McCoy was a host and designer. Too bad she left. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

ShopHQ carries a lot of 'close-but-not-quite' items for me. The Q carries things that I either like a lot or that bring out strong 'not-my-style' feelings. And HSN -- I dunno, I have been pretty unlucky with most things I've tried. But I still enjoy any and all fashions shows as background on a cleaning day like today.

I have a basic black cardigan and two dresses from ShopHQ hanging in my closet right now that got a lot of use this summer. I wonder if their lighting and staging were better if I would take a chance on more clothing?