Respected Contributor

Re: Shop hq...have you been on that site?

I like ShopHQ and have bought a lot of things from them. The do have a lot of watches but I just don't view those programs. I have some cloths, 1 World, Kate and Mallory, Emu (great), Samual Benhim, Paul Deasy, Michael, and of course Chuck. I am a Skinn Junkie. I also have several Patricia Nash Bags, Prix De Dressage, and Analuschka. I have never had difficulty with Customer Service and enjoy many of their hosts. Also, they send me coupons, have reduced shipping and Value Pay often. What's not to like?

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/21/2014 conlt said:

I like ShopHQ and have bought a lot of things from them. The do have a lot of watches but I just don't view those programs. I have some cloths, 1 World, Kate and Mallory, Emu (great), Samual Benhim, Paul Deasy, Michael, and of course Chuck. I am a Skinn Junkie. I also have several Patricia Nash Bags, Prix De Dressage, and Analuschka. I have never had difficulty with Customer Service and enjoy many of their hosts. Also, they send me coupons, have reduced shipping and Value Pay often. What's not to like?

I just bought 2 Pamela McCoy coats and I'm thrilled..love Emu and used to buy from Chuck. I'll have to check out other vendors..I have to watch online, its less dangerous that way, lol! Also love those value pays!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

I purchased one or two things from them in the past but that was ages ago. I don't really watch them because it seems like every time I turn on their channel they are talking about watches. LOL

Respected Contributor

On 12/21/2014 emmysmom said:
On 12/21/2014 conlt said:

I just bought 2 Pamela McCoy coats and I'm thrilled..love Emu and used to buy from Chuck. I'll have to check out other vendors..I have to watch online, its less dangerous that way, lol! Also love those value pays!

I also love their Passage to Israel Jewelry. It is nice, I like Haigt on the Q too but Passage to Israel is nice also. I buy a Patricia Nash Bag whenever she has a TTV. You cannot beat those at the lower prices. I cannot complain, at least they don't have Dyson, Dell, and HP over and over again, day after day with the same TSV. I also have many Pamela McCoy Leather Jackets, from several years back. I am thrilled that she is back. I have 2 Dallas Prince Pieces that I love. I am a big fan of HSN too because of the quality, variety, flex pay and the sales. HSN will start their big clearance at midnight tonight. I love that. I but some from QVC but rarely get a sale here. I have got some good lunch time specials, Linea at Lunchtime, but this is not the norm. Also, ShopHQ and HSN ship very fast and credit returns very fast. I would say those 2 channels and Amazon have the bulk of my business. If QVC had sales, coupons, free shipping, flex pays and combined reduced shipping (say if you buy several clothing items in a day you get reduced shipping) I would buy more from them too.

Honored Contributor

I've tried their clothes and they are cheaply made, cheap fabric. I must say I do like the One World fashions, but I have not laundered any thing yet. Their Ariat boots are top drawer and their cosmetics are great.

Trusted Contributor

Mustangshar said:

Thank you for your review and OMG, cute shoe!! I just ordered!!!Smiley Happy. Just what I've been looking for. Never tried the brand before, great reviews.Smiley Happy

My pleasure, Mustangshar. This is when all of us who post on this board are at our best--when we can turn each other on to a great deal.

Hope you love your new Jambus as much as I do.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/21/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 12/19/2014 winamac1 said:
On 12/19/2014 depglass said:

I remember checking on them years ago with Charla and I just couldn't take her. So I didn't start watching until she was gone and Paul Deasey moved there from HSN. I am a gemstone jewelry junkie and will buy from anyone and everyone. I even added a couple bigger than my normal rings from Michael Valitutti to go with my dozens of pieces from Paul and Chuck. I try some of the fashions, I like One World, but to be honest the Kate and Mallory pieces tend to stay in the closet. A bit too "high fashion" for me.

Loved Charla!

Charla was hysterical! Would like to see her come back.Smiley Happy

Love her too..she was great!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West