Respected Contributor

Re: Shop HQ improving? No. Just no.

I think you ladies are too hard. They have some truly pleasant hosts.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, but they were just showing a closeup of the back of the Todays Special, and the seams were puckered everywhere, it was wrinkled, and just did not look good at all. Some of the jackets looked better earlier today, except a couple had very puckered zippers. The one they were just showing was the cream, so maybe it's more noticeable. I wouldn't wear it like that....

Respected Contributor

On 10/11/2014 cosmic1 said: I do like their jewelry. I bought the Gem En Vogue 26 carat citrine ring that was $150. I really miss the nice gemstone jewelry that the Q used to have. The ring is gorgeous. I also bought a pair of sleeping-beauty-did-you-know-the-mine-is-closed turquoise and blue topaz earrings for $153 and they are gorgeous. I am not sure about their clothing yet. I did buy the Marc Bouwer skirt with the high low hem and chiffon. The 1 World stuff and the WD stuff looks cheap to me. I will keep an eye on them though.

Gems En Vogue is fabulous!!! They really need to step it up in fashion, so let's see.

Respected Contributor

I am their client of 14 years. They were used to be high end fabulous shopping channel for jewelry, bags, sheets,skincare. Also Pam McCoy had a pretty nice clothing line. I still shop for my Isomers skincare and some jewely. I have never had CS issues,always fast delivery, always easy pays and often free shipping days. Are they getting better? No. Their website is no good anymore, you cannot play any videos. Quality of everything ( except Isomers) went down, but it goes down with everything else around if you ask me.
Respected Contributor

Moonchilde and Mustangshar, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of both pieces. I will be buying more in the future.
Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 cosmic1 said: Moonchilde and Mustangshar, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of both pieces. I will be buying more in the future.
One World is out for me because of sizing and cut, but I might try a Kate & Mallory item at some point, if the watchability of the shows improves.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I watch off and on, esp if they are showing fashions and QVC is not. I do get tired of the hosts modeling all the time. The models are not as good as the Q's. I have purchased some clothing and have had some success, and some not (same as QVC).
Honored Contributor

I personally think that the only thing QVC does better than the other shopping channels is it's website. ShopHQ's is the pits. HSN is OK. Otherwise there are good and bad hosts on all 3 channels. And good and bad items also.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry but One World looks like cheapo Wal Mart clothes to me. One of the tops my Hubby commented that it looked like a maternity top and if it makes the models look Preggers then it would look horrible on my.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 BOYINTX said:

You have to search ..BUT YOU CAN FIND A POT OF GOLD at Shop -Q

Being in retail after retiring from teaching I was curious and read their "brand list". A lot of the brand list was what is referred to "lower tier", which has lower end fabrics as well as styling and they often use basteing stitches. Polyester is cheap ladies!

Most stores offer several quality levels so shoppers can find something at their price point.