Honored Contributor

Shop HQ Wake Up In Style a mess today.

[ Edited ]

Filming in Bahamas....off the cruise ship on land....they are having a miserable time. No sound or picture most on most  the time.   Worst idea ever to film on land....  costing them money I am sure.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Wake Up In Style a mess today.

@SeaMaiden   All I see are recorded videos, so they must be having major issues. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

I was thinking the same thing....wind, you can't hear them, cutting to music and just showing the item. I love the cruise shows but this one on the beach is a mess.

Honored Contributor

Looks like they have Isomers filling in for them now....guess they gave up with the remote  wake up in style.  

Trusted Contributor

I thought the same thing. Erin seems to be b showing one item. Finally just turned it off. 

Honored Contributor

I watched a few minutes--normally I don't watch at all as it is the same old stuff week after week and I have to say--am not a fan of the hosts or that channel---but the show was a hot mess-----maybe should have been on the ship -------duh---what a novel idea!!!

Honored Contributor

I checked in for few minutes and omg, the show was a hot mess.  The island locale didn't work at all.  They must have been using wifi to broadcast.  They kept losing the signal, that along with the windy weather and the poor audio, made me leave.  Some ideas are good in theory but they just don't work in real life.  

Honored Contributor

One would think that they would have a plan B.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I really don't care for the live remote shows on any of the networks. There always seems to be too much background noise, or distracting wind and things going on in the backdrop which makes it even more distracting. I big NO for me.

Honored Contributor

I noticed on the Isomers shows on ship they have a lot of noise and distractions going on and you can not even hear them talk....