Honored Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Wake Up In Style a mess today.

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Filming in Bahamas....off the cruise ship on land....they are having a miserable time. No sound or picture most on most  the time.   Worst idea ever to film on land....  costing them money I am sure.

@SeaMaiden 

Wow! You seem to really have a hard on for shop HQ?! What's the deal?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Filming in Bahamas....off the cruise ship on land....they are having a miserable time. No sound or picture most on most  the time.   Worst idea ever to film on land....  costing them money I am sure.

@SeaMaiden 

@Andreatoo    What is a hard on?   

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It was really windy.  I guess that was the issue.  I do enjoy the shows on the ship.  They really expanded their products on this cruise.  One World has never been on the cruise.  I am sure they enjoy their down time thoughSmiley Happy  Tucson remote is my favorite.  Their Italy shows are good too.  

Respected Contributor

Maybe if all of us were on a cruise ship or on an island down in the warm Caribbean we would not really be caring about television reception either!!

Honored Contributor

You would think that like QVC whenever they did a remote show, they would have had someone in the studio standing by in case there was a problem. Then they could have switched back to broadcasting in studio.

As an aside, I was thinking as I watched some of this, I wonder if they chartered that entire cruise ship?  Sometimes a group will only fill half the ship and the other half is filled with regular, paying cruisers who have no idea half the ship has been reserved for a group.  I'd be peeved if I was a regular paying customer on that ship stuck with a shopping channel broadcasting live.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

LOL  Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Technical difficulty?   or they are haveing a really reat time and cant seem to get it together