Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shop HQ ONE WORLD TTV….

I have ordered pieces from three of their lines. I have a couple of One World items I like and a couple have went back. I've not kept anything I ordered from K&M.

I have a couple of things from a line they had called OSO Casuals that I like, but they don't seem to be paying too much attention to that line{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Loved the top - until the models turned around. What is with those stripes on the behind for pete sake?!{#emotions_dlg.scared} Honestly, I cannot imagine anyone thinking that is a good look. No way would I wear that top. Too bad because they had a very pretty design but ruined it.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/2/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 1/2/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I ordered this sweater from K&M when it was a Today's Top Value:

http://www.shophq.com/Kate_Mallory_Honeycomb_Knit_Raglan_Sleeved_Hi_Lo_Hem_Tunic_Sweater/714-252.as... and mallory sweater

It's very itchy and I found it to be cheap. I paid more than it is now at clearance but I wouldn't even pay $10.00 for it. Not sure what I was thinking. It's also ill-fitting.

I considered getting that when it was a TTV but I thought it looked a little odd at the bottom and then I checked the fabric and saw it was mostly acrylic and I cannot stand to wear acrylic. Itchy and scratchy. The sweater dress I have is viscose, cotton and nylon, very soft. I think the K&M things must be very inconsistent. I ordered one top and it went back the day after I got it.

I ordered it when it was a ttv.. i ordered it a litle big because I knew it would be a thinner sweater. So i wear a long sleeve t under it and I love this sweater..I actually bought another one when i had a coupon and bought the third one last week when it was a once only clearance.. I guess this just shows how some things work for some and not for others.

I am toying with the One World Special value.. love the front , not so much the back, but i dont have any junk in my trunk.. (no butt at all legs go straight into my back=). But i do agree so much of this line looks the same.. I only have two of their shirts but i bought them at a discount store.

Super Contributor

As I was watching it last night around 2am, I was thinking of the comments in the LOGO line "diaper" because of the "tail". I logged on to my laptop and ordered 3 of 'em. Diaper and/or chicken bu** and all. Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

http://www.shophq.com/Kate_Mallory_Honeycomb_Knit_Raglan_Sleeved_Hi_Lo_Hem_Tunic_Sweater/714-252.as... and mallory sweater

It's very itchy and I found it to be cheap. I paid more than it is now at clearance but I wouldn't even pay $10.00 for it. Not sure what I was thinking. It's also ill-fitting.

I considered getting that when it was a TTV but I thought it looked a little odd at the bottom and then I checked the fabric and saw it was mostly acrylic and I cannot stand to wear acrylic. Itchy and scratchy. The sweater dress I have is viscose, cotton and nylon, very soft. I think the K&M things must be very inconsistent. I ordered one top and it went back the day after I got it.

I didn't see that when it was a TTV, but I don't like most Kate and Mallory items. I think most of the line looks cheap, and many of the TTV's are open front jackets or cardis which I don't care for.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 NCshoppergal said:

I ordered it when it was a ttv.. i ordered it a litle big because I knew it would be a thinner sweater. So i wear a long sleeve t under it and I love this sweater..I actually bought another one when i had a coupon and bought the third one last week when it was a once only clearance.. I guess this just shows how some things work for some and not for others.

I am toying with the One World Special value.. love the front , not so much the back, but i dont have any junk in my trunk.. (no butt at all legs go straight into my back=). But i do agree so much of this line looks the same.. I only have two of their shirts but i bought them at a discount store.

I very much liked the front of the Old World TTV, but I didn't like the stripes in the back.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"