Trusted Contributor

Re: Shop HQ ONE WORLD TTV….

On 1/2/2014 magicmoodz said:

Oh my. Just took a look. I don't carry junk in my trunk, but still that behind is definitely not for me.

I think I already had junk in the trunk , while still in the womb.{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Now I know what the striped rear thing reminds me of.

An awning.

Just what every woman wants over her posterior.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Now I know what the striped rear thing reminds me of.

An awning.

Just what every woman wants over her posterior.

Shame on you. You just dissed awnings.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2014 twocent said:

Oh my. Just took a look. I don't carry junk in my trunk, but still that behind is definitely not for me.

I think I already had junk in the trunk , while still in the womb.{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Sweet baby cheeks! Trust me when I tell you I could stand to shave some "extra" off other parts of my body and attach to my rear end! Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 1/2/2014 twocent said:

Sweet baby cheeks! Trust me when I tell you I could stand to shave some "extra" off other parts of my body and attach to my rear end! Smile

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2014 chrystaltree said:

Perhaps it's the poor quality of the tv production but ShopHQ clothing always looks cheap and ill fitting. And everything is stretchy and has bright prints.

I get all itchy just thinking about putting some of them on.

Honored Contributor

I have a sweater dress from the Kate & Mallory line and it's very soft and not at all scratchy.

And it's not a big splashy print either. I like it!

One World seems to like to throw everything they can onto one piece and call it a ""California Vibe"". What the heck is that anyway?

Honored Contributor

I ordered this sweater from K&M when it was a Today's Top Value:

http://www.shophq.com/Kate_Mallory_Honeycomb_Knit_Raglan_Sleeved_Hi_Lo_Hem_Tunic_Sweater/714-252.as... and mallory sweater

It's very itchy and I found it to be cheap. I paid more than it is now at clearance but I wouldn't even pay $10.00 for it. Not sure what I was thinking. It's also ill-fitting.

Frequent Contributor

I have 3 pieces from One World...each one very different from the other.I always get compliments when I wear them. I do agree though, that many of the tops shown are similar-looking. As far as the TTV, I broke down and ordered the black and the purple choices. I'm a little hesitant about the back, but we'll see. I ordered mine last night and as of 10 minutes ago, they were marked as "shipped".
Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I ordered this sweater from K&M when it was a Today's Top Value:

http://www.shophq.com/Kate_Mallory_Honeycomb_Knit_Raglan_Sleeved_Hi_Lo_Hem_Tunic_Sweater/714-252.as... and mallory sweater

It's very itchy and I found it to be cheap. I paid more than it is now at clearance but I wouldn't even pay $10.00 for it. Not sure what I was thinking. It's also ill-fitting.

I considered getting that when it was a TTV but I thought it looked a little odd at the bottom and then I checked the fabric and saw it was mostly acrylic and I cannot stand to wear acrylic. Itchy and scratchy. The sweater dress I have is viscose, cotton and nylon, very soft. I think the K&M things must be very inconsistent. I ordered one top and it went back the day after I got it.