Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Shop HQ ONE WORLD TTV….

For those who like the line, there's a cute top T.T.V. over there. I like it, but I'm not a fan of the stripes in the back. It's a great price though and free shipping in case you are a fan of the line!

Super Contributor

Re: Shop HQ ONE WORLD TTV….

Does anyone else feel that One World tops kind of all look the same? I recently noticed at a department store they even have tops in the sleepwear department that look just like the tops in the sportswear department.

Valued Contributor

On 1/2/2014 magicmoodz said:

Does anyone else feel that One World tops kind of all look the same? I recently noticed at a department store they even have tops in the sleepwear department that look just like the tops in the sportswear department.

ITA, lol. But I like this one better than most due to the shape and longer sleeves.

Super Contributor

Yes, yes, yes. I laughed last night when a lady called in and said she owned 200+ pieces of OW. I wanted to tell her people probably think you are wearing the same thing over and over.

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2014 Tique said:

Yes, yes, yes. I laughed last night when a lady called in and said she owned 200+ pieces of OW. I wanted to tell her people probably think you are wearing the same thing over and over.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Tique

A real person is not perfect, and a perfect person is not real.
Super Contributor

Win, so kind of you to say it like that. I think the back end looks like a chicken tail (or, er, ah, chicken bu**).

Super Contributor

last fall Fred Meyers had racks and racks of closeout markdown One World. They were giving it away.... It looks like they bought a ton of it for last summer and nothing sold....

Trusted Contributor

I thought this was cute from the front (hate the back) but I do agree. They all look the same. The prints are very, very similar. I can't imagine having a closet full of this brand.

Super Contributor

The top is kind of cute in the front, but who the heck thought up that bustle in the back?

Oy.

They all looked dreadful in it (IMHO)

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View