Valued Contributor

Enough already...

Esteemed Contributor

Sneakers - Sneakers - and ugly shoes that stores couldn't unload.    I'm more convinced the cr**p ends up on the Q.  (and not just shoes & sneakers)

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl What amazes me is that women buy enough shoes that showing hours of them week after week is profitable. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shoes shoes shoes

[ Edited ]

@millieshops 

I was think the exact same thing.😉

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind if they weren't so repug. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Perhaps it's just me, I would think the classy thing to say is simply that they are not your style. I think many comment display an insensitivity towards others who may be interested in these items. What a boring world if we all had the same taste.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Perhaps it's just me, I would think the classy thing to say is simply that they are not your style. I think many comment display an insensitivity towards others who may be interested in these items. What a boring world if we all had the same taste.

@Etoile308 , I will never understand why anyone would care one way or the other what I think of their shoe choice. When I say I think a shoe or article of clothing is unattractive that is my opinion, for me. People worry too much about what others think. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

It's not what others think. It's what others may feel. Do you honestly not see the difference? There are ways to express an opinion without disparaging the taste of fellow posters. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

It's not what others think. It's what others may feel. Do you honestly not see the difference? There are ways to express an opinion without disparaging the taste of fellow posters. 

@Etoile308 , No I honestly do not. You or anyone else can call my choices ugly, IDON'T CARE.  My bestfriend once said a pair of shoes I had were the ugliest thing she ever saw, so every so often I took a picture of them in different places and sent them to her, it was a running joke. Embrace your choices, and don't pay any attention to me or anyone else who doesn't like them. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308  I understand exactly what you're saying and I agree.