Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what those shoes are shown in the main page picture with the today's special?  navy slides, white lug sole - any ideas?  I can try to copy the picture but it may be huge!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoes on main page w/tsv?

ok, let's see if this works ......

Today's Special Value® One-Day Price: LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Knit Pull-On Ankle Leggings

Honored Contributor

They look like A469901, they are by Ryka, however not in navy. I have these in 3 colors and they are great. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I think it's A483305. Vince Camuto slides. 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Thanks!  I just read the reviews and they are mixed for sure.  I take it you think they are true to size and aren't hard with no padding and they stay on your feet with no issues?  Which colors did you get?

Respected Contributor

@Redboots Thank you.  I think you are right, I wasn't sure when I saw them earlier.    I thought maybe lori might have her own shoes that look like that or perhaps it could be something else.  Also thought maybe they were fabric too.  I like them tho!!  qvc only has 9's and 9.5's - seems odd!

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@QVCkitty1 Thanks!  I just read the reviews and they are mixed for sure.  I take it you think they are true to size and aren't hard with no padding and they stay on your feet with no issues?  Which colors did you get?

@moonandthestars , I have black, yellow, and the rust, I got one pair here, one on Zulily and the yellow on Amazon . I like them so much I wear them around the house as slippers. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan