Respected Contributor

Re: Shoes and Cropped pants for summer

On 4/29/2014 ~Lucky Lu~ said:

I ordered Skechers "Sweet Pea" from Kohls, and they are my new favorite. They're no longer available from Kohls, but amazon, Skechers, and Zappos all have them.

These are ADORABLE ...super girly ,cute, CUTE (: eta...just ordered them in black (: thanks for posting Lucky Lu !
Respected Contributor

The shoes look very matronly (sorry!)- Try a slip on canvas sneaker or flat espadrille

Honored Contributor

With crop pants, I prefer an open toe style shoe, just looks like they belong together.

Honored Contributor

Frye

Timberland

Nine West

Puma

Volatile

Patagonia

Ahnu

Cushe

French Sole

Kenneth Cole Reaction

Honored Contributor

All very nice selections! I LOVE crops (I still call them Capris)..........I wear them with slightly wedged sandals, not flat-flat flats (just slightly elevated from the ground), 'kitten' type heels, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Ilia Striped Espadrille Flats Also in solids- From Talbots

Sorry, but I find the list of shoes shown above to be horrible looking! Never wear an ankle strap shoe w/ a capri/crop pant- not a good look-Emphasizes the ankle. Two of he choices above look too athletic-Would be better w/ sweats or terry

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Oh I just read that you don't want sandals. I usually wear sandals or wedges, but you're getting some good ideas for slip-ons.

Valued Contributor

slipon platform wedgies. i'm tall too, 5'10" and wear platform wedgies with regular crop pants and stilettos with skinny crop pants.

the higher the heel, the closer to god. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

A back doctor said on national TV this week not to wear flats or shoes without some heel because they are very hard on the back. You may opt for a closed toe and closed heel sandal. They are very popular right now.