Super Contributor

Shoes and Cropped pants for summer

I am 6' tall...I love cropped pants for Summer. I wear my flip flops ALOT, but need another option. I don't care for the boat shoes on me. Cute on others!

Suggestions? Not sandals...more of a slip on or something.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoes and Cropped pants for summer

I wear a lot of canvas ballet-style shoes. I like the cut of them, as opposed to the boat shoes, which cover too much of the top part of the foot. I'm partial to plaids.

I can always find such shoes at Payless, although ones from Lands' End offer better support.

Respected Contributor

I just checked both Lands' End and Payless websites, and found nothing appealing! This is not usual.

But I still recommend canvas slip-ons: I know they're out there somewhere!

Super Contributor

Thanks! I'll look around too.

Super Contributor

I find with some ballet shoes they are cut too low to my toes. Smiley Sad

Contributor

I also like the canvas slip-ons but also like some of the Skecher-type skimmers. Some with the Mary Jane strap and some without. For a little dressier look you can go with a slip on wedge, something like this.

LifeStride - Radius

Or I think these are adorable too.

BOBS from SKECHERS - Bobs World - Labyrinth

Respected Contributor

I love Aerosoles. They are extremely comfortable and have a wide range of cute flats to low heels to wedges. I can literally walk miles in their shoes and still look fashionable .

Esteemed Contributor

I wear Skechers with mine and prefer the GOwalk, which may not be to your taste, but I love, because they're so darn soft (innersole). Do check out Skechers, as they have some really cute casual wear. Go beyond the Q to the Skechers site for additional selection, though the Q offers wide shoes that the Skechers site offers scantily.

Good luck!

Super Contributor

I ordered Skechers "Sweet Pea" from Kohls, and they are my new favorite. They're no longer available from Kohls, but amazon, Skechers, and Zappos all have them.

Super Contributor

I saw these at Dillard's and they are very cute. A little bit shoe. A little bit sandal. The material is mesh and looks really comfortable.

They are Skechers