Honored Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping with Jane.....

I don't think anyone is suggesting that QVC show nothing but heels but they can mix in some.  Yes we all know more people are working from home but there are still those of us that have been going into work every single day and we still need to dress in professional work attire everyday.

My days of wearing 5" heels are long gone because I'm just too old for that now.  But I do still wear up to a 3" heel and I love a wedge heel.  Q seems to corner the market in sensible shoes.

For those who don't think Jane has any input on what is being shown, I disagree.  I don't think she gets to pick out every single shoe but she has said she personally picked shoes for the show or asked to have certain shoes put into her shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady wrote:

Not a complaint, but just an observation. These lover of high heels agrees. Once in a while I have seen something I wanted. This was one time. Very stylish OTK boots with a heel I would wear. Love the shiny metal adornments. When Jane was showing the, she accidentally knocked them over. She pJaneT-OTKboots.pngropped them back up as if nothing happened and went on. What a trouper. 

Is Jane wearing her tutu again?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I like summer....when she shows sandals....

I can usually find a pair that I like...LOL

Super Contributor

Maybe some "working girls" wear them, but this "working girl" likes them too. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Does Jane actually wear tutu's @Puppy Lips ?

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 , just when you thought it was safe, the Lexi Marigold is a Q2 Big Deal. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

It's just a dig at Jane, since she sometimes talks about being a dancer when she was younger.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal Haha - I don't know.  But I have heard her talking about her ballerina days, as if!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

@Still Stylish Lady No offense toward you but those boots look like something a "working" girl would wear.

@chessylady  How would someone not take offense with a remark like this?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

No offense. People have stereotypes in mind. Some see me wearing leather and think I'm a biker or something. I just like what I wear. I do get many compliments, so not everyone thinks otherwise. It is fun for me to see other's styles here and share mine with them.